1.    #1  
    Received my phone; activated it last night. Worked fantastic for about an hour -- great sound, Vision fast, etc.

Then, for no apparent reason... it stopped working. Stopped recognizing SprintPCS network; could only make/receive calls when roaming... and would roam even when I knew I was in a solid SprintPCS coverage area.

Forty minutes otp with SprintPCS tech support yielded a soft reset, a hard reset, and an attempt to perform activation again (in that order). Still no dice.

Now I'm waiting on hold to reactivate my Treo 300, while I spend the next couple of days waiting for a replacement unit from Handspring.

I guess this is the price of being an early adopter.

Anyone else having similar issues?
    This story is like one I just read about a guy named Roy Gleason. He was a September call-up to the Dodgers in 1963. He got one at-bat that year and hit a double. He then got drafted and had to go to Vietnam the next year. He got injured there and never made it back to the big leagues. Like this guy, you got a taste of the bigs, but then had it yanked away. Hope you make it back, kid!