Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm more interested in the product of your merged avatar...
    Is nothing sacred?!?!?!!!?????!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    In all fairness I think this thread is the product of several merged threads.
    You know Dutch that makes sense. So I guess the mods who did the merging without noting the action made the people look stup .. er not too bright. Way to go mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    You know Dutch that makes sense. So I guess the mods who did the merging without noting the action made the people look stup .. er not too bright. Way to go mods.
    Not like they looked to bright in the first place.
    Not like they looked to bright in the first place.
    Just noticed the new avatar was yours. Good luck with the pups or whatever they will be
    Post 75 indicates the merge
    Unfortunately, my post #73 refering to a now deleted post #16 makes me look silly....

Damnit, that post was on of my more recent gems!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Just noticed the new avatar was yours. Good luck with the pups or whatever they will be
    Poor Gary never knew what hit him
    Poor Gary never knew what hit him
    Gary?!? Oh my! Even more horrific. Hopefully poochie gave a him a reach around as well...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Post 75 indicates the merge
    I was refering to the much earliers posts where the star asterisk snowflake questions were repeated all too frequently. If they merged several threads with that same question it looks like new people asked the same thing every few posts. Go read the first couple pages you'll see what I mean. Makes the folks posting look bad.
    I was refering to the much earliers posts where the star asterisk snowflake questions were repeated all too frequently. If they merged several threads with that same question it looks like new people asked the same thing every few posts. Go read the first couple pages you'll see what I mean. Makes the folks posting look bad.
    I know what you mean. I just wanted to let you know it did exist. I think the best the mods can do is make a post at the end (at time of merging)
    These are merged posting and yes, the postings do look bad because the question has been asked and answered several times.

There is not much I can do about that.
    I know what you mean. I just wanted to let you know it did exist. I think the best the mods can do is make a post at the end (at time of merging)
    Please read: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...8&postcount=75
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I already saw that. Thats the post I pointed out to Wolf
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345