1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I have just ordered my Treo 600 as an upgrade to my existing contract with Orange.
    I was told that upgrading would be 249.99 to 419.99 depending on your existing contract.
    New contracts will get the Treo for 199.99. I understand that some independant retailers doing the Treo 600 for less than that but still on the Orange network. If you have one ordered then you should know that the nice lady at Orange said that the the 600's arrived yesterday.
    Personally i can't wait to get mine (was told it would be tommorrow, yippeee)
    I got my Treo 600 yesterday and I think for good price - 140 starting with a new Talkplan at 15 a month. It was the best deal I found (and delivery was free). Try www.smalltalk.com
    Do you know how much Orange would charge to unlock the phone for use on other GSM networks?
    yep
    ordered mine today from Orange - 199 for a 25pm contract - unbelievably I think we're getting cheaper deals than the US. Man in the shop said they were due in Friday 17th October.
    Originally posted by McBrien
    I got my Treo 600 yesterday and I think for good price - 140 starting with a new Talkplan at 15 a month. It was the best deal I found (and delivery was free). Try www.smalltalk.com
    Technically not the cheapest. 15/month for 12 months + 140 comes to 320 in total, with at most 540 free minutes for the year (45 per month on Orange to Orange 45).

From mobileshop, you can pay 30/month for 4 months, and then switch down to 15/month + 60 for the phone, giving 300 in total (20 less), and you are getting 1560 free minutes for the year (300 per month for 4 months, then 45 per month for 8 months) - 1020 more.

Delivery is also free.
    Very true! But after 4 months with mine, I could change to Virgin tariff which is only paying for calls you make and no monthly charge (best for light user like me) making it 200 total! Either way seems very reasonable.
    Originally posted by kmwmtd

Technically not the cheapest. 15/month for 12 months + 140 comes to 320 in total, with at most 540 free minutes for the year (45 per month on Orange to Orange 45).

From mobileshop, you can pay 30/month for 4 months, and then switch down to 15/month + 60 for the phone, giving 300 in total (20 less), and you are getting 1560 free minutes for the year (300 per month for 4 months, then 45 per month for 8 months) - 1020 more.

Delivery is also free.
    difference is mobileshop keep lying about delivery,
    Very true! But after 4 months with mine, I could change to Virgin tariff which is only paying for calls you make and no monthly charge (best for light user like me) making it 200 total! Either way seems very reasonable.
    are you sure you can still do that ? (virgin tariff) i think they cancelled that ovp tariff
    Not sure - but I have it running on two old Orange phones (no point getting rid of it as it is free and I can leave message with new number). I thought Orange still did match other tariffs but you may well be right abut this one.

Smalltalk delivered within a couple of days and I have my Treo right here - so far their service has been excellent.
    Not sure - but I have it running on two old Orange phones (no point getting rid of it as it is free and I can leave message with new number). I thought Orange still did match other tariffs but you may well be right abut this one.

Smalltalk delivered within a couple of days and I have my Treo right here - so far their service has been excellent.
    yes i too got it from smalltalk orderd it 4 pm had it the next morning,
    orange stopped matching VIRGIN, and they do not match the new 3 network on thier OVP plans, they used to match VIRGIN but they stopped.

I just realised that alot of the SD card extensions will not be usable because of the close proximity of the sdio slot to the antenna!
    I find with the SIM book I cannot highlight any of the entries with the buttons. Do you have that problem? Also that when I do a FIND the whole thing crashes once it starts to search Datebook. Had this on Treo 180 and think it is to do with synching to Entourage on MAc.

Lastly Gafitti Anywhere doesn't work for me but Newpen does.

Sorry, this isn't really to do with this thred - will stop now!