1.    #1  
    I have used this case ($12.50) and leather from Brookstone for the Treo 300. Works pretty well for the 600, except you need to insert into the case with screen facing inward due to the location of antenna. But nonetheless, a good case.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...e=subcategory#
    Nick
    Originally posted by nbert
    I have used this case ($12.50) and leather from Brookstone for the Treo 300. Works pretty well for the 600, except you need to insert into the case with screen facing inward due to the location of antenna. But nonetheless, a good case.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...e=subcategory#
    This is great news. I have the same case for my 270.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I bought a horizontal leather holster from an ATT store. It is meant for a Nokia, but it fits the Treo 600 perfectly. The latch is magnetic, which I prefer over Velcro or a snap.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I would like a horizontal case too. What model phones was the case designed for? Does the case itself have a model number or description?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by nbert
    [B]I have used this case ($12.50) and leather from Brookstone for the Treo 300. Works pretty well for the 600, except you need to insert into the case with screen facing inward due to the location of antenna. But nonetheless, a good case...
    Speaking of Brookstone...I found a similar case today at Brookstone with a swivel hook...

Brookstone Slim Profile Swivel Phone Case

With this one, you also have to face the phone inward (towards your body) which isn't a huge deal for me. The fit is tight and (which I prefer) and it seems like it was almost made for the thing!

Shortcomings:
    - No holes on the bottom for headset/headphones or in-case charging.
    - Fit may be too tight for some
    - Silly Brookstone logo on the front (some may like that, I don't)

Price was US$15.00

I'll post some pics shortly...

CortJestir
    Last edited by cortjestir; 10/17/2003 at 10:22 PM.
    Here's the front of the aforementioned Brookstone case with the Swivel clip for vertical or horizontal use...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Back view
    Side view
    Back with the clip turned 90 degrees
    Yea, the Brookstone case that I have works great. THe only thing is that I have to face my screen towards me so that the antenna goes through.