1.    #1  
    Title says it all. Any possibility for GPS?
    [Moderator's note: Affiliate links not allowed]
    Right now you can get: storage, cameras, gps, FM radios, apps etc. Soon there will be wifi and BT. Sony developed a concept MS TV tuner...but alas that was only MS...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    How can you get GPS on the Treo 600? It was my understanding that the SDIO GPS cards haven't been released at this time?????
    Where is a good site to check availability of these cards?
    Thanks,
    Bruce in Belle Harbor
    so FM radio is already available?? where can i get that??
    doesn't say it is compatible with anything but the treo90 - anyone know different??

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/sdppo.html
    Originally posted by jjennings
    How can you get GPS on the Treo 600? It was my understanding that the SDIO GPS cards haven't been released at this time?????
    There was a story about it here a month ago. Last I heard they were planning on shipping in the next few weeks at a cost of $300.

SDIO GPS
    SD GPS

and

SD Radio

What I really want, though, is a combo bt+256 MB combo card! I know Sandisk is developing a 256MB+wifi SD card, but I would thing a BT implementation woudl be useful as well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    doesn't say it is compatible with anything but the treo90 - anyone know different??

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/sdppo.html
    this will NOT work on the 600. look at the close up, then look at your slot on the 600. not enough room, antenna is in the way.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    November delivery...

www.igolftech.com

-christopher
    Originally posted by imageone

this will NOT work on the 600. look at the close up, then look at your slot on the 600. not enough room, antenna is in the way.
    Hummmmmmm, this might also be a problem with the GPS, looks like a tight fit at best.
    damn you're right about the FM - too bad - would have been nice. GPS though is interesting - does this mean it will read you driving directions over the speaker?
    Originally posted by imageone

Looks like you're right. Any other radio add-ons on the horizon?
    I emailed Sandisk yesterday about OS5 support but have not received a reply. Will post if I hear anything.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Just use an SD card extender like this one:

http://www.sycard.com/sd300.html
    OK, I'll bite, what do you/how do you use that card extender?
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Originally posted by CyrilW
    Just use an SD card extender like this one:

http://www.sycard.com/sd300.html
    Good concept, but the design looks too rigid, and are we sure it will a) extend far enough past the antenna (can't tell for sure from the pic), and 2) support the weight of these peripherals (probably will, but thought I'd throw it out there).

I was thinking about this when I saw that the 1 MP camera would not fit because of the antenna. I wouldn't expect it to be difficult, or too expensive, to make an extender that is basically just a dongle cable, but what I don't know about electronics could fill a small library. Any thoughts?
    so presuming we found an "extender" do we think the ibiz FM tuner would ultimately work?