1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to get the applications buttion to cycle through the different categories after an install of LauncherX? I thought there was a button mapping feature on the Treo 600, but I can not find it now. Hitting the Applications button brings you back to the last applications screen, but it won't cycle through the different ones like it did before I had LauncherX installed, and I would really like to get that funtionality back. Thanks in advance.

Aaron
    If you mean pressing the application key cycles you through the Launcher X categories...that's what mine does.

...ken
  3.    #3  
    Actually, I uninstalled LauncherX and the Applications button no longer cycles through the different types of applications (games, utilities, etc.) like it used to in the regular Palm OS applications launcher. I was hoping to find a way to get it to do that again. Can anyone help?

Aaron
    I think that the problem is that you didn't properly uninstall LauncherX. I think that if you have LX running and then uninstall it, that makes for problems, so you have to exit LX and uninstall it from the Palm applications program or some other uninstaller. FWIW, on my 600, if I turn LX off without uninstalling it, the applications button works prooperly. I'd recommend reinstalling it and then test by turning LX off. If Applications works the way you want it to, then uninstall it. If it doesn't, contact LX support.
    Regards,

Robert
    This works for me. Thanks.

Just to be clear to anyone else - run launcher x, use the menu and simply select exit. This puts you back in a fully functioning application launcher.
  6.    #6  
    Reinstalling LauncherX did the job. After I reinstalled it, I exited LauncherX and the application button cycle was restored. I then used the program Uninstall Manager to delete LauncherX and the applications button continued to cycle through the types of apps. I may reinstall LauncherX at a later time when they provide full support for the 5-way button, it seems like a decent program. Thanks for the help.

Aaron
    Quote Originally Posted by rbienstock
    I think that the problem is that you didn't properly uninstall LauncherX. I think that if you have LX running and then uninstall it, that makes for problems, so you have to exit LX and uninstall it from the Palm applications program or some other uninstaller. FWIW, on my 600, if I turn LX off without uninstalling it, the applications button works prooperly. I'd recommend reinstalling it and then test by turning LX off. If Applications works the way you want it to, then uninstall it. If it doesn't, contact LX support.
    I recently installed a demo version of Zlauncher, then deleted it from the handset, now the Applications Button does not cycle, or scroll through the different screens. I noticed the discussion here has involved LX. Is there anything I can do, reinstall, reset, something?

Thanks!!
    I have this same problem in the calendar... I can not cycle through the different calendar views by pushing the hard button... I used to be able to but now I cant... Any ideas?
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb