Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here are the two special numbers I have learned so far. They must be entered using the dialpad and pressing the "Dial" butten after the sequence.

The first on is in the Treo600 manual, and the second one I remembered from the treo 300.

##377

This spells out ##err and stands for error.
    It displays the last error which caused a soft reset, and the program that was running, line number etc...

##33284

This spells ##debug and is the CDMA phone info screen containing a bunch of technical data on your curent signal and tower connection. This screen has much more info than what I remember being avalable on the Treo 300.

Has anyone heard of or discovered any other "hidden" codes.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    ##786

This the Phone Information Page

It tells you how many minutes the unit has on it, how much data has transpired, the warranty date, software versions, and a bunch of other stuff I don't know anything about!
    Is this unique to CDMA Treos?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Here are two more:

##774 PRI Checksum and allowing you to reset phone to factory default settings

##3282 Logon to vision data

We should all post to this thread as we find these codes.
    John
    Having massive problems connecting to Sprint network -- phone recognizes it, but can't make/receive calls or connect to Vision (dial attempt just times out). Tried ##774, clicked "Reset to Factory Default Settings," but then it asked for a "Master Subsidy Lock." What is this? Do I really need to enter it? How do I find it?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    You need to call Sprint tier 2 support and they will give it to you. Then keep it so you have it for the various features that require this unlock code.
    John
    I have a GSM T600 and none of these codes work. My operator is T-Mobile USA.
    Favorite smartphones, that I use: Treo 600 GSM version, Blackberry 7230, Motorola MXP200
    Originally posted by ml55amg
    I have a GSM T600 and none of these codes work. My operator is T-Mobile USA.
    Where may we ask did you get the GSM version?
    Anybody knows about Orange "special numbers" ???
    For the GSM version, you can use #*377 and #*786.
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    For Orange Treo 600:

*#06# displays IMEI number of the phone
    General Codes

##786 - Details lifetime data and phone usage, as well as if the phone has been refurbished

##3282 - Provisioning info, usually for a manual provisioning of Vision services (requires MSL code for most changes)

##MSL (Where MSL is your Master Subsidy Lock code) - Phone programming menu for voice provisioning
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Cingular info services:

*225# Check your balance

*646# Check your minutes

*729 Make a payment
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Has anyone using Cingular got the #*786 to work? It says "sending to the network" or something similar, but then nothing. Great codes by the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas
    Has anyone using Cingular got the #*786 to work? It says "sending to the network" or something similar, but then nothing. Great codes by the way!
    #*786 does not work on the GSM with TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas
    I've got that one to work with Cingular.
    It shows life timer and software rev
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #*786 doesn't work for me. I don't even get the "sending to the network".
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    I called sprint because I was getting network search promblems they asked me to dial *720 ....dont know what this is but when it rings it will do 3 quick beeps followed by a pause then 3 more beeps then hang up.

Could this possible be a verification that the phone reaches a cell tower??
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter
    #*786 doesn't work for me. I don't even get the "sending to the network".
    I don't get a sending to network for this either.
    It just shows a page with the info on it.
    I don't think there is anything to send to the network.
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon
    I called sprint because I was getting network search promblems they asked me to dial *720 ....dont know what this is but when it rings it will do 3 quick beeps followed by a pause then 3 more beeps then hang up.

Could this possible be a verification that the phone reaches a cell tower??
    On Sprint, *720 is the code to clear call-forwarding.

~~~~~~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast