Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I've been a graffiti user ever since my first Palm pilot and have made the conversion to a T600 with keyboard.......

The more I play around with the keyboard, the more capabilities I discover. This really is an amazing integration and I'm now beginning to see the light on why converts to the keyboard never go back. Case in point, I just learned that you can hold the shift key down and hit a letter key to get a capital letter versus hitting open then the letter! Or another one is to hold menu down and hit d to quickly delete something! All great time savers.

So my question is, is there one central resource that can educate me on all the tricks and shortcuts for the T600 keyboard? Any websites or manuals that may exist?

I'm sure a resource like that would accellerate my learning curve!
    Originally posted by mattmcg
    I just learned that you can hold the shift key down and hit a letter key to get a capital letter versus hitting open then the letter!

Have you done the built-in tutorial?? That's a great place to start.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Yep, have completed the built in tutorial.

I guess I'm looking for things like how to enter a shortcut and which letters get automatically corrected (like 'i').
    Consult Handspring's website onthe 600. They are always listing tips and tricks. Also subsribe to their email list.

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!