1.    #1  
    Hey everybody!

I just found a great case for the T600.. I bought it at Office Depot for $19.99. Nice leather, belt clip, perfect fit.

It's made by the company that makes Swiss Army knives...
    Kinda fitting since the T600 IS the Swiss Army knife of smartphones...

Here's the front...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    And here's the back...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looks too girlie Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a horizintal one myself.
  4.    #4  
    Well last time I checked...

Tina
    Not bad but I am holding out for the convertec case. I do like the swiss army logo though.
    Swiss army is very appropriate IMO. Now if only the T600 had a built in corkscrew..... Has everythine else, right? MP3,Camera, Phone PDA...

Tina,

I liked your reply...

The case you found look similar to the Belkin Universal Medium.
    Originally posted by techiechick
    Hey everybody!

I just found a great case for the T600.. I bought it at Office Depot for $19.99. Nice leather, belt clip, perfect fit.
    Do you know the model or for what phone it is made? Was this a walk-in buy?
  9.    #9  
    I thought the Swiss logo was a nice touch too!

Actually the case is almost identical in size and specs to the Belkin Medium Universal case. I looked at that one also. The biggest differences is the Swiss Army case has a stationary, leather belt clip, the Belkin has a rotating, plastic belt clip. They are exacty the same size. But I do have to say, the Swiss Army case is made of really nice leather.. The Belkin felt more like vinyl and plastic.

This is the only vertical cell case made by Wenger, we just got lucky that it fits just right. You can look at the products at:http://www.wengerna.com/business_landing.html
    Unfortunately, they don't sell thier products online.
    I bought mine from Office Depot. They carry the whole Swiss office portfolio line, that's where I found case by accident. Truth is I had just bought the Belkin across the street at Walmart 15 minutes before. Which is why I was able to compare them... and then return the Belkin!
    I tried to find the case online for you guys, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
    I did find a case made by Victrinox, also with the logo. It's made from canvas though... not "girlie" enough for me! AND it's the wrong size... it's made for a Nextel brick. Not the super-classy, Hummer2 like ours!
    Maybe there's an Office Depot near you that you go check out?