1.    #1  
    I have been using the Treo 600 for a few days now and I have a few issues/questions.

1) My Treo 600 seems to “wake up” (display turns on) every 4 minutes (even when sitting motionless on my desk) and then turns itself off after 1 minute (the amount I defined in the “Auto-off After” setting). Is anyone experiencing this? Is it the connection to Sprint Vision? Is there some setting that can correct it? Obviously, it is having an adverse effect on my battery life.

2) I am not receiving any indication that I have missed a call or have a voicemail waiting – unless I turn on the Treo and look. Even while “asleep”, my old phone would beep at me every few minutes and the led would constantly flash a different color – until I cleared the alert. Am I missing a setting?

Thanks for your help.

Erik
    1. Do a search for "Power on/off cycling" I think, just read it not too long ago. Short answer is that you have a software conflict like BC.
    2. That is inherent in the Treo line. A third party app like TreoAlertMgr can solve this shortcoming.
    My 600 is "Awaiting Shipment" but:

1) My T300 does this when it loses cell tower signal. Are you in an area of marginal signal strength?

2) AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $is$ $no$ $way$ $to$ $have$ $the$ $Treos$ $repeatedly$ $beep$ $or$ $flash$ $LED$ $to$ $indicate$ $voicemail$. $However$, $it$ $should$ $give$ $and$ $audio$ $alert$ $when$ $the$ $voicemail$ $is$ $received$. $On$ $the$ $T300$ $you$ $find$ $the$ $setting$ $under$ $Ringer$ $Preferences$ | $Tones$ | $Voicemail$ $Tone$.
    I had the same problem. You must uninstall your Business Connection client software from the Palm as well as delete your device from the Sprint Enterprise Edition web console. The Treo 300 business connection software is incompatible with the Treo 600. The new version will be available from the website on 10/20.