1.    #1  
    I am upgrading from a Visor Prism with the Digital Link to the TREO 600

I have the $45 a month plan -500 minutes and the Unlimited Web for $5 a month.

Do i need to upgrade to a vision plan for this phone and how much is it a month added on to the $45 a month plan.

The unlimited web uses my phone minutes . does the unlimited Vision also use phone minutes or is that seperate from the 500 phone minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    You can read more at www.sprintpcs.com. But chances are you will have to find a new plan since your plan is out dated.

The good news is that the unlimited vision plan ($15/mo) does not figure into your minutes. It is essentially "unlimited."

Vision is sooo much better than the mobile web and PQAs, for the most part.
  3.    #3  
    Appreciate the help thanks
    Originally posted by VaccPalm
    I am upgrading from a Visor Prism with the Digital Link to the TREO 600

I have the $45 a month plan -500 minutes and the Unlimited Web for $5 a month.

Do i need to upgrade to a vision plan for this phone and how much is it a month added on to the $45 a month plan.

The unlimited web uses my phone minutes . does the unlimited Vision also use phone minutes or is that seperate from the 500 phone minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    The Wireless Web will not work on the Treo 600. You don't NEED a new plan. If you want, they can just drop the WW off your current plan. As stated earlier, Vision doesn't use your minutes. You're charged by the amount of data you transfer, not on the time you're online. With a Vision Pack for $15 a month, it's unlimited as long as you don't use your Treo as a modem hooked up to a computer. If you don't have a Vision Pack, you pay $.01 per kilobyte. If you do much websurfing and chatting, it adds up quick.
  5.    #5  
    You all have been a great help

Thanks a million

Cant wait until I get my Treo 600
    Carrying around the visor prism on my belt has been a pain . like a small PC on my waist .