1.    #1  
    So I caved in and bought the Sprint Treo instead of waiting for the Tmobile version.
    So far no regrets. The one thing i dislike though is Blazer it seems as fast as my previous Sidekick browser. And alot of sites that I go to (message boards, including this one) which aquire a sign in, I cant get into. Cookies seems to be the issue even though it's checked on in the settings menu. I never had a problem with my Sidekick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(sorry if this issue has been posted before)
    Cool, I was about to post a question to any current T600 owners who were previously Sidekickers. I had a feeling the Web/AIM aspect of the Sidekick would run better, more seamless. How is switching between the instant messenger client and the web? I'm almost positive I'll be getting the GSM T600, just curious what are some of the differences you've noticed.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    I used this browser that comes bundled on the 7135. I really liked it. I am curious to know if it works on the Treo 600.

http://www.embisoft.com/products.html

Thanks in advance
    The cookie login problem seems to be a network issue. Given how many people it's now working for compared to a week ago, it seems like they are fixing it as fast as they can.

I'm on the west coast, and I can sign it to all the sites OK. You may want to retry those sites in about a week before giving up on Blazer.
    I think the new, improved Blazer is awesome. And oddly enough, the sites that are the best optimized (optimized the best? sorry, bad grammar) for the Treo600 are the Sprint sites. I love the little numbers that you can select by touching your number keypad and it jumps right to that site. I wish ALL the websites had those numbers...

Clearly Sprint and Handspring worked together and that is impressive.
    Here is the milion dollar question, though.

For anyone who has used Blazer 2.0 and Xiino, there is simply no comparison.

Javascript and over the air downloads are highly touted features of Blazer 3.0, but these are things I've had on my Treo 300 since I bought it a year ago, thanks to Xiino.

I've never used NetFront, but Xiino is by far the best browser I've ever used on a palm.

So the question then becomes, how does Blazer 3.0 compare to Xiino?

And, if anybody knows, will there be an OS 5 version of Xiino?
    No, ard, most of us dislike it differently.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Xinno is the best browser I've ever used on a palm.
    I had Xinno on my T300 and used it because of the added functionality. I never liked the way it rendered images, the flaky image proxy, and way the bookmarks bogged down when you got a few in there.

IMHO, Blazer 3 is every bit as good and better as Xinno (I know some will disagree).

I've downloaded just about every available browser for the Palm OS and at this point and nothing has impressed me enough to leave Blazer 3.
    Glad to hear it about Blazer 3.

Rodolfo: You can't be serious. You'd honesty use blazer 2 over xiino?

I gotta know... why?

For the record, I agree with the problems about the image proxy, and the way some formatting is handled. But as far as images go, I turn them off. If there is something I wanna see, I'll download it directly and use an image viewer. The formatting isn't too big of an issue. Most sites I use that get screwed up, I'm already familiar with enough to navigate.

But web on my phone is about accessibility. I use sites that require JSJSJS. $If$ $I$'$m$ $accessing$ $the$ $web$ $on$ $my$ $phone$, $it$'$s$ $because$ $I$ $need$ $information$.

If I want pretty pictures, I'l fire up PDAnet on my laptop.
    re:Xiino

I used it on my Treo300, because for many things it was better than the T300 blazer.

The T600 blazer is better than both by a good amount, IMHO. Having a choice between optimized and full page (with horizontal scrollbars) is a great feature.
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ardint
    [B]Glad to hear it about Blazer 3.

I gotta know... why?

Sorry, ardint, I meant to respond -sarcastically- to amuka's original question of whether we disliked Blazer the way he did. There are many different ways to dislike Blazer.

Rodolfo
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Originally posted by Rodolfo
    Originally posted by ardint
    Glad to hear it about Blazer 3.

I gotta know... why?

Sorry, ardint, I meant to respond -sarcastically- to amuka's original question of whether we disliked Blazer the way he did. There are many different ways to dislike Blazer.

Rodolfo
    Blazer2 had better integration with other apps than Xiino in some cases, and Xiino's proxy use to give me google in japanese (which I recently worked around with a more specific URL).

It's a shame the Xiinoians don't publish updates very often.
    Rodolfo:

No biggie, I was just wondering if I was missing something with Blazer 2.0.

About Google in japanese, that happens because the proxy is located overseas (I think). If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a link to Google in English. After clicking it, you shouldn't have a problem until you clear cookies.
  14.    #14  
    I dont think it's a server issue. I have used pocketLink and iPanel with no problems. I would switch to does but it doesnt have os5 functionality.
    what happened to the '.com', 'www.', and other shortcuts to speed up entering the URLs?!?!