Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My status on the HS page changed today to "awaiting shipment"...any idea how long between that status change and actual shipment??

thanks.
    I'm in the same situation. I keep checking it today. God, we're pathetic.
    Originally posted by shallow
    I'm in the same situation. I keep checking it today. God, we're pathetic.

Me too... and yes, we are.
    oooh...oooh! Me too, "awaiting shipment" and I love the fervor here. HUNGRY for the next gadget. I don't know if it is sad, or just fun, or what
  5.    #5  
    extremely pathetic..
    Anyone hear of a release date of the Treo 600 for T-Mobile?

I NEED this phone!

I also need XM Radio, but thats a different story.
    I'm checking too. It's so sad.
    Got Darts?
    Is this the Holy Grail to you people? Is this the ultimate key to happiness? Sure, it's a cool new gadjet, but Holy Crap, get a grip! Take deep breaths, step away from the computer, go see a movie, get a little exercise and fresh air. . . It's going to be okay.
  9.    #9  
    you have time to criticize the people here (who were already making fun of themselves)??? You must lead a very full life.
    It's just a little self-efacing humour. Hell, I've been checking here and on my order status for days. heh, heh, heh. . .

p.s. My life could be a little fuller. . . but who of us can't say that?
    Expansys just sent emails to their pre-order list that they will be shipping within a few days. Also they have changed the status of their web page to "Delivery within 5 days". This could be it for an unlocked GSM model!
    I admit I am powerless over gadgets...

Yeah, I am "Awaiting Shipment" and checking my order status hourly too
    My name is Brian, and I'm a check-status-of-Treo-order-holic.
    I believe that all the others on the list who ordered last week, found that their phones were shipped the same day as the "awaiting Shipment" status was shown on the HS site.

They don't charge your credit card until they actually ship, so that's another way to check, prior to HS updating their status to Shipped.

BTW, I'm awaiting shipment on my upgrade order, but did get a second T600 for my wife, directly from my local SPrint Store. Having used it all weekend, It is worth getting excited about. You will have a blast using it, getting to know it, and showing it off to friends.

It's been difficult to see my wife leave the house with her phone in hand, but hope she recognizes the sacrifice and maturity I'm showing

Hopefully, all this will be rewarded in this, and not the next, life

NorCalAl
    Just now called the CSR, it is supposed to be shipped out on Thursday. I ordered mine on 10/09 around 10 am EDT.

-chiru
    I have now joined the ranks of "Awaiting Shipment" folks. I just ordered last night. Getting too excited. I'm reminded of the Mervyn's customer at the doorstep saying "open open open." Or in our case "ship ship ship."
    I ordered last night (Monday) and I"m on "Awaiting shipment" status. I called SPRINT today to discuss deals. Since my contract expired in June, they're open to a few ideas I have. I 'll keep you all posted...
    Originally posted by FreddieJ
    I ordered last night (Monday) and I"m on "Awaiting shipment" status. I called SPRINT today to discuss deals. Since my contract expired in June, they're open to a few ideas I have. I 'll keep you all posted...
    Make sure you say that with WLNP around the corner, you are shopping other carriers. And don't state that you already have a phone on order, otherwise you loose your bargaining chip. I'm very interested in what you eventually get because I'm in the same boat. Good luck.
    I was able to negotiate $100 credit with a one year contract extension. Is this on par with offers made for everyone else?
    Woo-hoo! Status went from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped" w/ reference to FedEx Tracking #.

(Ordered 6:00 pm 10/10)
    Last edited by DelMelo; 10/14/2003 at 11:10 PM.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast