Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 98
  1. ocs
    ocs is offline
    ocs's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    #61  
    Hmmm, Amex doesn't show that my card has been charged, but I don't think their online access is getting refreshed instantaneously anyway (an airline ticket I bought yesterday also doesn't show up yet).

    Grrr, welcome to the batch-oriented processing world.
  2. #62  
    SHIPPED! It finally says shipped, woohoo! I haven't gotten an e-mail with a tracking number yet, but at least now I know it's not just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
  3. #63  
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    SHIPPED! It finally says shipped, woohoo! I haven't gotten an e-mail with a tracking number yet, but at least now I know it's not just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
    Congrats... I wish I could say the same thing about my order that was placed on the 9th
  4. #64  
    Im in the same boat. Though my order has been at "Awaiting Shipping" for 2 days now I have not received the "Shipped" email. My visa is also over by $400+ though the Handspring order is not listed. I ordered on the 9th but thats OK as Im in the middle of Uni mid-terms and the last thing I need is an excuse to wander from the books....
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  5. #65  
    As I suspected, the email notification and the order status page is lagging behind actual shipping.

    My credit card was billed yesterday or early this morning. All day long the status page said "Awaiting Shipment".

    However, I just checked it again a few minutes again, and it changed to "Shipped" with a tracking number. FedEx said it was on the truck 12:30 central time. I had checked it about a hour previously, so it must have just updated.

    I still haven't recieved an email.

    So it still seems like a billed credit card is the best indicator of impending shipment.

    BTW Magohn, I had the same deal -- my credit card was $400 less, but there wasn't a new transaction listed yet. I think that's because the credit card statements don't get updated constantly, but the balance does.
  6. #66  
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    SHIPPED! It finally says shipped, woohoo! I haven't gotten an e-mail with a tracking number yet, but at least now I know it's not just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
    Me too! Just checked and now it's been updated (912pm Eastern) to Shipped! Now waiting for the email. 10/09 5pm order.
  7. #67  
    I ordered mine on the 12th and mine says "SHIPPED"!!!!! I can't wait!!! Sorry for those of you who ordered on the 9th. Something is screwy...
    Go Gators!
  8. #68  
    I too am cursed by the 9th!
  9. #69  
    Yeah!

    Ordered on the 9th. It just switched over to Shipped in the last 20 minutes!


    Now back to the Cubs game.


    GO CUBS!!!!!!
  10. #70  
    9th here and still awaiting... I hope my good news is coming
  11. #71  
    Same here. Ordered on the 9th. Just got the "Shipped" email at about 8:00 PM CST.

    I'd bet on there having been some sort of Handspring error along the way becuase mine was shipped overnight (which I did not specify.) Probably to make up for the extra day or two of wait.

    Supposed to be here by 3:00 tomorrow.



    Thank goodness Kerry can hit himself outta the jams he gets into. Almost went into the city tonite and stood around with the throng outside the stadium. Buddy of mine is in the press box, but couldn't get me a spare pass.
  12. #72  
    Congrats everybody!

    Whew, I was feeling a little guilty because I didn't order mine until Monday. OK... not *that* guilty.

    Just in case anyone missed it, notice that on the Handspring Status page, click "View Order". On the next page, it will display the invoice. There's a tab next to where it says "Invoice" that says "Tracking Information". Click that, and your tracking will be listed!
  13. #73  
    Originally posted by IanL
    Congrats everybody!

    Whew, I was feeling a little guilty because I didn't order mine until Monday. OK... not *that* guilty.

    Just in case anyone missed it, notice that on the Handspring Status page, click "View Order". On the next page, it will display the invoice. There's a tab next to where it says "Invoice" that says "Tracking Information". Click that, and your tracking will be listed!
    OH, thanks man. I didn't see that tab. Turns out Fedex picked it up 3:32 this afternoon. Woo!
  14. #74  
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81


    OH, thanks man. I didn't see that tab. Turns out Fedex picked it up 3:32 this afternoon. Woo!
    Sure, no problem. I saw it almost by accident myself.

    BTW, I just got the shipping mail from Handspring, too.
  15. #75  
    Ordered 10/13 10:30 pm PDT. The warehouse probably got a bunch from the factory. Oh my, oh my, oh my.... Please come on Friday, pls. pls. pls.
  16. #76  
    Nope... no luck here Figures... they must have stopped right at my order for the day.
  17. #77  
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    Ordered 10/13 10:30 pm PDT. The warehouse probably got a bunch from the factory. Oh my, oh my, oh my.... Please come on Friday, pls. pls. pls.
    If it says "Shipping" and you picked Next Day, I'd be surprised if you didn't get it tomorrow. Mine is estimated delivery tomorrow from UT to WA.

    Did you check for a tracking number?
  18. #78  
    Just went to "Shipped" status. Picked up by Fed Ex at 3:32PM OEM UT. Says it'll be here by the 20th at 4:30P. Why in the heck didn't I do overnight???????
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  19. #79  
    Originally posted by Bomeyer


    Me too! Just checked and now it's been updated (912pm Eastern) to Shipped! Now waiting for the email. 10/09 5pm order.
    Ta Da! Email at 942pm (pathetic, I know).

    Ship date Oct 15, 2003
    Estimated delivery date Oct 16, 2003 by 3:00 pm
    Delivery location GA
    Service type Standard Overnight

    Oct 15, 2003
    6:48 pm Left FedEx Origin Location OREM UT 
    12:36 pm Picked up by FedEx  OREM UT 
  20. #80  
    Originally posted by IanL


    If it says "Shipping" and you picked Next Day, I'd be surprised if you didn't get it tomorrow. Mine is estimated delivery tomorrow from UT to WA.

    Did you check for a tracking number?
    Of course I did. I didn't want to get false hopes. Tracking says picked up by Fedex truck at 7:00 pm. But nothing else yet.

    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....

    Might take the day off Friday if it comes tomorrow.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions