Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by DelMelo
    Woo-hoo! Status went from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped" w/ reference to FedEx Tracking #.

(Ordered 6:00 pm 10/10)
    Wow!! Lucky U.... but it is unfair :-(, I ordered 10/09..... by the way where is it being shipped??

-chiru
    I ordered on 10/9 in the morning. For some strange reason it seems people who ordered about 3-4 hours before me got it in a day. Now I am seeing peole who ordered 10/10 getting theirs shipped already while I am still 'Awaiting shipment' . Feels like I have fallen into some strange time period where it is delayed.

I am leaving for a 22 day trip late wednesday night and payed for overnight shipping last thurday morning. Guess I have some pretty bad luck.
    w00t! w00t! Mine was "Awaiting Shipment" earlier today, and I too now have the "Shipped" status with a tracking number from the happy state of UTAH!!!! I AM PUMPED, glad I chose overnight shipping as I am out of town all next week. Would have been a bummer to cross paths!
    BTW, I ordered 10/10 at 6:30 PM eastern time!
    Mine has changed to shipped as well. I ordered on thursday at 8:30 am PST. I just got my shipped email in the last 30 mins with a fed ex tracking number. The fed ex site states that it should be delivered by 3pm tomorrow.
    shipped! shipped! shipped!
    omigod, I should't be this excited!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Just got an email that said mine has shipped! I guess it's too late for overhight delivery for tomorrow. So it looks like Thursday.
    Don't be so sure, J. Look at the fedex tracking site-it gives you an extimated delivery date and time. Mine just got shipped about 2 hours ago, and they estimate a delivery date of tomorrow. Keep your chin up!
    Originally posted by jhasty
    Just got an email that said mine has shipped! I guess it's too late for overhight delivery for tomorrow. So it looks like Thursday.
    Maybe not. Our cutoff times in major cities are between 830pm and 10pm LOCAL. So, it could happen still tonight Utah time. There may be a small delay from HS updating the status to shipped once it's picked up by FedEx. Once the package is scanned by FedEx and you have the tracking #, it's status from www.fedex.com/us should be very accurate.

I'm still in Awaiting Shipment status as of today. Ordered by phone 10/09, 5pm.
    I placed my order on Friday 10/10/03 at 8:19A and it went from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped" at about 6:00P today. However, FedEx shows that it was picked up at 11:57A today, so HS is apparently slow in updating the order status page. Those who are at "Awaiting Shipment" may still have hope if there is a routine delay of several hours for HS to update status -- yours might have shipped and you just don't know it yet!
    Arrggg.. Ordered 10/9 for Overnite and it's still in Awaiting Shipment
    pardon the pun - it's not very speedy J Hang in there
    I ordered direct from Sprint on Friday and got the phone today! Yea
    Originally posted by Dusk
    I ordered on 10/9 in the morning. For some strange reason it seems people who ordered about 3-4 hours before me got it in a day. Now I am seeing peole who ordered 10/10 getting theirs shipped already while I am still 'Awaiting shipment' . Feels like I have fallen into some strange time period where it is delayed.

[redacted]
    FYI, I ordered at 23:58CT on 9 October. After checking my order status last night I discovered its status was "Failed Order". A call to Handspring today revealed that through some sort of internal snafu a bunch of orders on the 9th went to credit card approval and then into the non-existant "Failed Order" status. Supposedly all affected were corrected today. As of mid-day today my status had been updated to "Awaiting Shipment". Your order may have been among those affected by the error - if so it is likelt to ship within the next 24-48 hrs. Hope this helps.
    Well if it doesnt get here within 23 hours, I wont be seeing it for about a month. Just incredible bad luck that I got caught in a snafu that only affected people who ordered on the 9th.
    Last edited by Dusk; 10/15/2003 at 12:30 AM.
    I just ordered mine on Sunday morning, and my order now says AWAITING SHIPMENT. I may spontaneously combust before it arrives!
    Go Gators!
    heehee (wild giggle) mine's on the fedex truck. i may actually leave work and go home to wait for it!!!!!!!!!
    Mine has been "stuck" in the "Awaiting shipment" status for the last 24 hrs... I can't stand it!!!
    got it! charging now; going to work so I don't get fired! toocool
    Well, placed my order today (10/15) 8:50AM Pacific Time. Watched it go through all the various updates and is now at the infamous "Awaiting Shipping" Status. But being that they only charge your card when it's actually shipped, I logged onto the bank, and voila, I see the charge there!

Since I'm overnighting it, I'm keeping everything, including my eyes crossed. Will let you know. Maybe the trick to the fast service is calling in the order, and also overnighting it, not the slower ground shipping....or they're getting the manpower in finally to handle the orders. The next 24hrs. will tell.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast