Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I'm using version 1.8.4.01 on a T600.

When I open Snappermail if I hit the center of the five way before moving the cursor/blue box to "new" or "send and fetch" I create a soft reset.

Works well in other respects. Anyone else have this going on?
    You should also ask this question over at Snappermail support forum:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SnapperMail/
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by vregan

When I open Snappermail if I hit the center of the five way before moving the cursor/blue box to "new" or "send and fetch" I create a soft reset.

Sure do -- it's a bug.
    Originally posted by vregan

Sure do -- it's a bug.
    Same thing here. I noticed this last week but have just been avoiding hitting the button in that situation.
    I do not have this problem. When I open it up and press the center button, it goes directly to the first message. Did you upload the version that mentions specific Treo 600 compatibility.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    I do not have this problem. When I open it up and press the center button, it goes directly to the first message. Did you upload the version that mentions specific Treo 600 compatibility.
    No, hit the middle button right after starting SM (yes, the latest version) but without any mail in your inbox.

Trust me, you'll get a reboot.
    Originally posted by scoopman

No, hit the middle button right after starting SM (yes, the latest version) but without any mail in your inbox.

Trust me, you'll get a reboot.
    the next version will hopefully fix this.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I know someone at SnapperMail, and this is a known bug that will be fixed in their next release 1.85.
    Looks like the fixed version is now on their website:

Version 1.8.5
    2003.10.15 PUBLIC RELEASE

NEW!
    * French localization.
    FIXED
    * Treo 600 select in an empty folder could cause a crash.
    Oh, without mail in the box. Didn't see that part.
    Fix Fixed it!
    Yes it's fixed.

This was actually kinda annoying because I mapped SM to my mail button (as the stupid SMS app is useless for the time being) and if I happened to hit the key unlock button twice, it was rebootsville....