1.    #1  
    If I try to attack a file with snappermaill on my 600 I see the list of files but I cant move down the list to pick a file!
    I had the same trouble until I updated my Snappermail to the current version on their website. FULL 5-way support. You can nav the message list, open, move and delete messages all from the 5 way! Definitely worth the few minutes to get the upgrade. I hope this helps.
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    How much $$$, and is there a trial version?
    Yes, there is a Trial with Snappermail, and a very savvy set of intro emails that illustrate various functions like attachment support, jpegLite photo program, and the ability to un/zip files on your Treo (I use this often for wireless software downloads).

For current cost, see www.snappermail.com . They also include a trial of QuickOffice to get a taste of Native MS Office doc access which I find very handy. (also now offered by DocsToGo v. 6 but I've been less than pleased w/ DTG's upgrade policies (Each new version costs current users as much as a new license for QuickOffice!!). Enjoy.
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    Originally posted by johnpalm
    If I try to attack a file ...
    Did it fight back?

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot: