1.    #1  
    I'm a convert from the Treo 300.

I am constantly setting timed alarms within Datebook/Calendar.

It used to pop up a window which allowed me to snooze the alarm reminder for 5, 10 or 15 min.

Now with the keyguard feature it displays the alarm reminder message, but I don't see an option to snooze the reminder.

Has anyone else noticed this and discovered a solution ?

The treo 600 is awesome though. So happy I don't have that hinge flip to deal with
    I have the same habit of snoozing for various lengths of time to put off tasks during the day (which I put on my calendar) that I developed on my Visor then Treo 300. Now it's gone!! Ahhhh!!! I would love suggestions for a workaround here... I am guessing this is a Palm OS 5 "innovation" and not a Handspring thing. Would buying Datebook 5 bring it back?

So many questions, so few answers...

~O
    I use Datebk5 and it almost works very well. The 5 way dial will switch to different days, but you need to tap on a time to set an alarm. The problem I have is in the alrms itself. The first alarm stops as long as you hit the keyguard. You can then set the snooze up to I think 24hrs. The big problem is when the alarm is triggered again, it's considered a reminder and you can't shut it off...it only stops when it's done. I happen to set my alarm to play 10 times so when the reminder kicks in, my only option is to hit the mute until the alarm completes it's preocess. I hope a fix is in the workz.

www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  4. jrv
    Loosing snooze functionality is by far the biggest loss in the Treo 600 I've found so far. Doesn't Handspring have any procrastinators to test for this for these things? I was able to put off things for weeks with the Treo 300 by snoozing every day.