1.    #1  
    Just wanted to see what the opinions are for this case, and if anyone has tried using it with the 600 yet?

Treo Action Pack Case
    Originally posted by lnichols
    Just wanted to see what the opinions are for this case, and if anyone has tried using it with the 600 yet?

Treo Action Pack Case

I'm using it for now. I'm looking to get a case just like it for the T600.. but I have not made up my mind. I don't like to buy a case without trying it. I don't think there are any stores that sell the accessories yet.

Brian
  3.    #3  
    How is the fit of the Treo 300 action case on the Treo 600?
    I think there's a picture on the Accessories forum of a 600 in that case (I have one also, and will check it out once my 600 arrives tomorrow).
    Originally posted by lnichols
    How is the fit of the Treo 300 action case on the Treo 600?
    Not bad, I would not use it forever.

brian
    I got my 600 yesterday, and I didn't think the action case would be usable till I read the other thread. Actually, it's a good solution. Some cases are so snug that you're always struggling to get the phone out and then you're afraid that you might lose your grip and drop the phone. With this case there's room to for your thumb and index finger to reach in and and get a good grip on the phone before you pull it out. The fit is loose, but the phone doesn't slide around in the case.

I also cut a slit in the bottom for the sync cord. It's extra protection while it's charging.
    I just recieved the form fit case from Handspring very nice fits good nice clear plastic cover for screen very happy
    I have tried the Action Pack case for the 300 and placed the 600 in it....with the form fitting case ( no clip) already on the phone. Nice snug fit.....

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!