1.    #1  
    The graffiti anywhere hack works like a charim on my treo 600, i am using full blown graffiti on my super cool treo 600 from orange and btw GSM/GPRS rocks! AND IT IS FREEWARE !!!

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilitie...anywhere.shtml
    Originally posted by treo600mad
    The graffiti anywhere hack works like a charim on my treo 600, i am using full blown graffiti on my super cool treo 600 from orange and btw GSM/GPRS rocks! AND IT IS FREEWARE !!!

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilitie...anywhere.shtml
    Can't get it to work on my Treo 600.. Any ideas??

brian
    doesn't work on mine either - it installs ok, enables ok, and when i hold down the hardkey i assigned to it i can write on the screen (and echo) but it doesn't register the input... can only get a few characters in - mostly periods

is it working perfectly for you??
    I wonder if it is the difference between the GSM version of the phone and the CDMA version. I could not get it to work on my CDMA T600. I tried using the version I had loaded on my T300, I did not try to download a newer version.
    Carl
    i did download the newest version of grafitti anywhere - no dice...
  6.    #6  
    sorry guys i did not realise it was not workking properly
    There is a new version of Graffiti Anywhere--1.4.4 that adds support for the 600. I haven't tried it yet, but I did see the new version on PalmGear.
    Zane
    I just tried out the latest version and could not get it to work properly. It would intermitantly recognize input, but not consistently.
    Zane
    I haven't had a chance to really work it but i've tested the new version too and seems to be working ok for me...
    I tried GA 1.44 today. It worked for a few characters, and then stopped working. Still echos strokes to the screen, but absolutely nothing gets translated or input at the cursor position, in any app.
    Works for me but it's different than Palm's Graffiti in some letters. For example; How the heck to you make a small case "i"???
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    csherman,
    GA uses Graffiti 2 strokes. The letters "i" and "k" and maybe a few others are two-stroke letters. Do a search on the main Palm site for guides on making the characters. It is definitely different for all of us old Graffiti 1 users.
    Zane
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    i had the same interrmittent problems with graffiti anywhere on my T600 until i installed the original graffiti libraries. after that, graffiti anywhere works like a charm.
    I have the same problem, stopped working after about 10 strokes. Where can i find the original graffiti libraries?
    Originally posted by zvandiver
    csherman,
    GA uses Graffiti 2 strokes. The letters "i" and "k" and maybe a few others are two-stroke letters. Do a search on the main Palm site for guides on making the characters. It is definitely different for all of us old Graffiti 1 users.
    Zane
    Thank you Zane!

I love this board
    It's my kinda place
    Just walkin through the front door
    puts a big smile on my face....
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    The latest Jot works on my Treo 600 great. Let's you use graffiti or their Jot (aka graffiti 2, and much better than the original)
    what is the name of the file that contains the old graffiti libraries?
    hmmm was wondering why my 'old skool' graffiti strokes weren't working I've just spent 20 minutes looking for an example page of graffiti 2 but cant find it on eith of the palm sites? anyone have a link?

on my handspring prism there was a built in reference page but I cant find that with graffiti anywhere.

UPDATE : Here it is
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/ha...i2_sticker.pdf

Cheers,
    Dean
    Last edited by deanc; 12/10/2003 at 08:07 AM.