Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Appreciate it! Haven't ever seen a read definition before until now. Much appreciated.
  2. MrH
    Originally posted by Sprinter

When I called Handspring today to inquire about ordering an unlocked phone the CS rep advised me that it is better to request that over the phone. I sure hope the discount applies since I do have a Sprint Treo 300 and want to switch to Cingular.
    So does anyone have any idea how HS will be handling any non-Cingular/T-Mobile/ATT customers with GSM units? I have a 270 and want to upgrade but am not with those carriers and am north of the boarder. I would obviously want to upgrade to an unlocked unit.

M@
    HO NOOOO Bottom line Comunication Availability just change 2 min ago from 10-16 to 11-28
    here is the link
    http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop/...html&order_id=!ORDERID!

Marc-Andre
    Actually now BTL says 11/29 - I was hoping to get my unlocked version before a trip in mid-November - guess not -
    SPRINTER,

This is OT, but:

When I called Handspring today to inquire about ordering an unlocked phone the CS rep advised me that it is better to request that over the phone. I sure hope the discount applies since I do have a Sprint Treo 300 and want to switch to Cingular.
    Why go with from high data transfer rates (Sprint) to low (Cingular), if I may ask.
  6. MrH
    Originally posted by joelbra
    SPRINTER,

This is OT, but:

Why go with from high data transfer rates (Sprint) to low (Cingular), if I may ask.
    1) Some of us don't live in the US and hence cannot use the Sprint version

2) Some don't want to be teathered to the US - they want the ability to be able to move from provider to provider just about as quickly as popping the Treo600 in and out of our pockets (by changing the SIM)

M@
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12