1.    #1  
    So I sent them an e-mail, asking when they'd have the advertised push functionality, and also kind of *****ing that the new client really wasn't as good as the old TreoMail client. Here's their response:

We are looking to have SMS on the all TREO's in November. The version that you have already supports text and rich text attachments and we'll be including document and spreadsheet attachment support soon with MessageXpress Corporate Edition.

hpmh - take that for what it's worth, I suppose. There are about 25 various features that MX doesn't have that TM did have, that bug me. Oh well. I do plan to closely examine, again, the new version of Business Connection when it comes out.
    Just installed Visto, and I don't like it nearly as much as TreoMail.

After reading the reply you received from Visto, I am confused. If Visto essentially managed the TreoMail functions for HS, why can't the push feature/sms mail waiting feature work now?

Plus, it seems like with Visto, you have to view the message to delete it? In TreoMail, it could be deleted without reading the message.

Another reason to migrate to SnapperMail?
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    This is very disappointing news to me, as I was looking forward to the MessageXpress email client. I have looked at the SEVEN solution and it is $10.00 per month. Not interested. Goodlink seems way out of my league. I am just looking for an easy, simple email client that will notify me of new email.

Kirby
    Is the Seven software different from biz connection?
    I agree with the review of messagexpress vs treomail. To its credit, pulling mail down is much faster than it was on my T300. and while I D
    Exciter said:

"I have looked at the SEVEN solution and it is $10.00 per month. Not interested."

I think you're mistaken...Seven provides the Biz Conn solution to Sprint, and Sprint prices it for $5/month for Personal Edition. Maybe you're thinking of the Enterprise Edition for companies, which Sprint charges $10/user/month for?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by thekamuzu
    Exciter said:

"I have looked at the SEVEN solution and it is $10.00 per month. Not interested."

I think you're mistaken...Seven provides the Biz Conn solution to Sprint, and Sprint prices it for $5/month for Personal Edition. Maybe you're thinking of the Enterprise Edition for companies, which Sprint charges $10/user/month for?
    Cingular is my carrier and they charge $10.00 per month for the service.

Kirby
    You can click the envelope icon and choose delete from the drop down menu to delete the message without opening it. You can also select multiple messages to delete using tap&drag over the messages and then selecting delete from the drop down box.

I can't get messages to delete with the backspace key- seems like an obvious way to delete a message.

It really bugs me that there's no AutoBCC setting for messages I send out since I'm using a POP server.

Originally posted by ToonFan
    Just installed Visto, and I don't like it nearly as much as TreoMail.

After reading the reply you received from Visto, I am confused. If Visto essentially managed the TreoMail functions for HS, why can't the push feature/sms mail waiting feature work now?

Plus, it seems like with Visto, you have to view the message to delete it? In TreoMail, it could be deleted without reading the message.

Another reason to migrate to SnapperMail?
    I just downloaded the Visto email program last night, and the SMS triggered email sync seems to be working just fine for me. It is annoying that the backspace key doesn't work in the main screen.

I haven't tried to open any attachments yet, so I don't know how well it handles it.