Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    My battery life seems pretty bad. For example, I went to bed and the Treo600 noted 50% battery left. I woke up 8 hours later, and I can't get it to turn on.

I've got beam receive turned off. I turned the brightness down somewhat so that when I use it, it uses less battery.

But, what could possibly make it run down 50% in 8 hours?

I noticed the first night I had it, it turned on several times throughout the night. Not sure what caused that. I don't have any type of email notification software turned on, or SMS messages coming through...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Craig
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    if you are in a spotty or weak cell phone area, it'll crush your battery life.

My T300 lasts a good long while when its good signal strength, but it's completely drained in one night if I forget to turn it off when its at home. FWIW, I find it super frusterating that my 300 doesn't work at home... We'll see what the 600 does.
    Originally posted by msgott
    if you are in a spotty or weak cell phone area, it'll crush your battery life.

My T300 lasts a good long while when its good signal strength, but it's completely drained in one night if I forget to turn it off when its at home. FWIW, I find it super frusterating that my 300 doesn't work at home... We'll see what the 600 does.
    I'm in the same boat--my 270 doesn't work at home. However, no other phone or network works in my home. From the number of poeple who have said that their phones don't work in their homes, I'm beginning to think that service providers may be purposfully making sure signal strengths are mostly weak in predominantly residential areas so that people don't get to use their free nights and weekends long distance as much. I know it's a wild conspiracy theory, but the number of people with this problem seems very large to me.