1.    #1  
    I love being able to hit the space bar within my phone favorites to get all my additional contact #'s for the same person, but the annoyance is that the associated photo for caller ID only displays with the number that is displayed on the Favorites button and not the other #'s associated with that person. PDAapps TreoPictureCallerID had the option to link the other #'s to the one photo. So for now, it seems as if I will have to make additional Favorites entries for the same person for each # I want to associate a picture with.

In other words, I have 4 numbers I might try to contact my brother on. I enter his Home # and Picture on a favorites button. Now, even though I can look up his Cell # through the same Favorites button, his cell # will not flash his picture on the Caller ID. I would need to create an additional favorites button with his cell as the first entry and associate the picture with that as well.

Am I right about how this works?
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser
    I love being able to hit the space bar within my phone favorites to get all my additional contact #'s for the same person, but the annoyance is that the associated photo for caller ID only displays with the number that is displayed on the Favorites button and not the other #'s associated with that person. PDAapps TreoPictureCallerID had the option to link the other #'s to the one photo. So for now, it seems as if I will have to make additional Favorites entries for the same person for each # I want to associate a picture with.

In other words, I have 4 numbers I might try to contact my brother on. I enter his Home # and Picture on a favorites button. Now, even though I can look up his Cell # through the same Favorites button, his cell # will not flash his picture on the Caller ID. I would need to create an additional favorites button with his cell as the first entry and associate the picture with that as well.

Am I right about how this works?
    Yes I poste don this elsewhere.

The picture ONLY comes up for the assigned number, not all of them in the dropdown lost for the contact.... IMO the way it should.
    The especially strange part of this is that the proper ringtone does play.
    Regards,

Robert
    You go so ripped off. Sounds like your phone is garbage. I want to help you get over this problem.

I am willing to buy the phone from you for $50. I might even be able to go as high as $52.

Think about it. I think I can live with a crappy phone that only lets you do picture ID for the favorite phone number. I will suffer, but I think I can do it.