Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I found a vendor selling brand new Treo 180's for $134.95, no contract, no sim but ready for T-Mobile. I'm already a T-mobile customer with a Sidekick. This seems like a good deal to me, any thoughts?
    I wouldn't pay more than $25 for the T180. They will be phased out soon. Also check Ebay if you really like the T180. Otherwisde, stay with your Sidekick and save for the new Treo 600.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Originally posted by bibojim
    I found a vendor selling brand new Treo 180's for $134.95, no contract, no sim but ready for T-Mobile. I'm already a T-mobile customer with a Sidekick. This seems like a good deal to me, any thoughts?
    I would say that this is pretty high for a 180. Personally I would stay away from the 180 (you're asking for trouble). No offense to any 180 owners out there reading this thread. If you are on a budget at least look at the 270 or 300. There are some pretty good deals out there for these.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    The thing with this is no contract is required for this price, brand new with a 1 year warranty from Handspring. And I can use my $29 data only plan, which is a monthly plan, my 1 year contract with T-Mobile expired this week.

I could get the 300 from Sprint for either $50 or free but you have to sign up with a 1 or 2 year contract and a rebate from both sprint & amazon.

If I buy the 270 from T-Mobile the best price they can offer me is $249 if I renew my contract for another year.
    Last edited by bibojim; 10/14/2003 at 12:29 AM.
    Go to BuyDig.com they are selling new Treo 180's for $120 with no additional shipping.
    I also suggest you try ebay. I bought a new Treo for less than $90 including shipping. It came from Consumer Depot. Its box had been opened, but everything was new and unused. There are a lot of 180s on ebay. My Visor Phone had died, and I wanted a relatively inexpensive replacement and no additional cell phone service contract.

You can also get the Treo action cases (or whatever they are called) on ebay.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Ok I'll wait for a better deal. Perhaps Handspring will be giving the 180 away like they did the Visor Phone last year. Or a clearance deal will show up on the 270 & 300. I impulse buy too much sometimes.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    compgeeks.com now has the 270 for $219. Again no contract or rebates to mess with.
    There is a Treo 180 on ebay with a buy it now price of $65. It is Item number: 3054859053. Seller says it is brand new.

Check it out!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Thanks, I'll check it out!