1.    #1  
    In my business, my not having a cell phone and e mail notification for a day is problematic. I choose Sprint for my 600 based on how smooth and easy it was to exchange a previous treo 300. upon notification to sprint of a 300 failure i had a programmed phone the next morning.

I also couldn't help but wonder if a Handspring purchased 600 were to fail what the experience would be like when Handspring is no longer. I do relize PalmOne is the buyer but i can't afford to put that much faith in a seemless merger. Can you?
    if u buy a 600 from HS, Sprint will take care of the warranty.. just as if you purchased from Best Buy or another retailer... It's a Sprint phone so they will replace it during the 1 yr. warranty.
    It doesn't matter if you purchase a Treo 600 from Sprint or Handspring. If the phone is defective, you would still get support from Sprint. Handspring will only return a Sprint branded Treo 600 if it's DOA or buyer's remorse. And if your in doubt, after purchasing your Treo 600 form Handspring, I would recommend you pick-up the Sprint extended warranty.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by rastoma
    if u buy a 600 from HS, Sprint will take care of the warranty.. just as if you purchased from Best Buy or another retailer... It's a Sprint phone so they will replace it during the 1 yr. warranty.
    really?
    tell that to one of partners. and he'll give you a 20 minute disertation on why he could not return his comp usa purchased phone to sprint. under warranty, it goes to handspring.

an extended warranty with these handhelds is a given.
    Last edited by JTREOB; 10/13/2003 at 11:30 PM.