Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 310
  1.    #1  
    I am sick of people complaining about the poor quality of the treo 600 camera... I am tickled it is on the phone and I can take random pics... (up to 600)... So... I think this is a pretty good picture.... do you have a better one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    Ooooh.. I'm telling on you. That picture was NOT supposed to be taken.
  3.    #3  
    Does is matter if I was the pilot in command? (if you were reffering to no electronic devices on a landing commercial flight.... fyi....this was not a commercial flight....)


    See pic below.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by gomarpyle
    Does is matter if I was the pilot in command? (if you were reffering to no electronic devices on a landing commercial flight.... fyi....this was not a commercial flight....)


    See pic below.....
    Oh that shat is tooooo cool. You're good.
  5. #5  
    I don't think a picture is gonna get any better than that unless some guy on this board takes a snapshot of a hottie sunbathing.

    Cluemeister
  6.    #6  
    Sun on the Pacific
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    The city
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #8  
    Hmm...

    Those photos remind me of a song,

    Blackhole Sun


  9. #9  
    If anything, these pictures have reinforced the crappiness of the Treo 600 camera.
  10. #10  
    Originally posted by gomarpyle
    I am sick of people complaining about the poor quality of the treo 600 camera... I am tickled it is on the phone and I can take random pics... (up to 600)... So... I think this is a pretty good picture.... do you have a better one?
    Hey gomarpyle those are very nice pics! Are you sending those in real time to Treocentral in the plane? What apps did you use to do that?
  11. #11  
    game over.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  12. #12  
    i must admit that those images could be good images. but for the camera being use, its pretty good. however, images will only turn out good if there is good lighting. in your case (gomarpyle) you shot images of scenary with good day light. now try taking images indoors. unless you have a good light source to light up your face or whatever object you are taking, the images will vary from sucky to decent (for a camera phone).

    again, nobody should compare this to any stand-alone digital camera as im sure that the purposes of this camera wasnt to record details and show quality images. its just enough for umm...taking blurry images.
  13. #13  
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    game over.
    That's an ugleee SOB!

    Only kidding
  14. #14  
    My wife and two kids were in this minivan stopped at a traffic light when some woman last control of her SUV and hit her. My toddler was covered with a million pieces of broken glass, but no one was hurt. Not even a scratch!

    At the body shop, I remembered I had my Treo 600 and took pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #15  
    wow thank goodness no1 was hurt. What kinda SUV was it?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  16. #16  
    Originally posted by luvmytreo
    My wife and two kids were in this minivan stopped at a traffic light when some woman last control of her SUV and hit her. My toddler was covered with a million pieces of broken glass, but no one was hurt. Not even a scratch!

    At the body shop, I remembered I had my Treo 600 and took pics.
    Quite a good idea to have a camera ... shoulda taken pics of the crash scene for your insurance company!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  17. #17  
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    wow thank goodness no1 was hurt. What kinda SUV was it?
    It was a Honda Passport. I was not at the accident scene but met up with my family at the hospital. You never know when you'll need that feature, I guess!
  18. #18  
    now try taking images indoors
    This shot was taking indoors on my desk at nigh with only an overhead light...


    http://www.plainjoestudios.com/downloads/ed/fos.jpg
  19. #19  
    http://www.azdatatek.com/Photos/flight.jpg

    From about 35,000 Once you CAN turn on your devices.
    Last edited by zipdrive007; 10/15/2003 at 02:56 PM.
  20. #20  
    Originally posted by newtreouser


    That's an ugleee SOB!

    Only kidding

    LMAO it is...i make fun of it all the time when im bored...
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions