Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    My company rang the bell @ NASDAQ the other day...here is a picture from the outside...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by phildro
    Since you guys were asking about hot chicks, I snapped this one from a nightclub in Dallas...
    LMAO

You should have added a few blue speckles to make it more realistic !
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Originally posted by phildro
    Since you guys were asking about hot chicks, I snapped this one from a nightclub in Dallas...
    Well by the looks of it you most certainly used the Treo600...
    (Accidently posted this in the main discussion).

One of the nicest places in Bruges (Belgium) :
    Originally posted by imageone
    outside house with good sunlight.
    Hey friend -- nice crib!

I'll be in town next week -- mind if I crash?
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    accross the street from my house in CC, TX
    Originally posted by GreenTeeth
    You should have added a few blue speckles to make it more realistic !
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    here's a pic of my housemate's cat, she's investigating a bee on the ground.

Jonathan
    OK, this may be a silly question, but here goes anyway: what happens if you stick a binocular lens in front of the treo's lens? will it act like a zoom or just take an even crappier picture?

just wondering. thanks.
    Has anyone thought of buying a camera that uses the SD card. I know there aren't any real great ones out there right now for the Palm, only one that I know of right now. Buy that could help take some better pictures for a phone. Just a thought.
    Originally posted by reverland
    Has anyone thought of buying a camera that uses the SD card. I know there aren't any real great ones out there right now for the Palm, only one that I know of right now. Buy that could help take some better pictures for a phone. Just a thought.
    If you're talking about a camera SDIO accessory, I don't think any of the current ones are noticeably better than the Treo's built-in camera. However, palmOne was supposed to be coming out with one (is it out yet?) and I'd be interested to see how good that is. If you want really good pictures, though, I'd strongly recommend something like the Pentax Optio S which uses the SD format so that you should be able to stick the card in your Treo and upload pictures that way. It is extremely small (can fit inside an Altoids tin), has a flash, a 3x optical zoom lens, and is very good for macro shots. It's about $300. I can't remember if it's 2.1MP or 3MP. They also have a new Optio S4 which is the same thing but with more megapixels and more expensive.

Pentax also has another new model which is also about $300 (I forget the model #). Feature-wise it's very similar to the Optio S. It's a little thicker, but not as long (or wide, depending on how you look at it). One neat feature it has is that it's waterproof. You're not supposed to take underwater pictures with it, but it can survive getting briefly submerged.

I'm not sure what the quality of the photos that this last one can take, but you can find a great review of the Optio S at http://www.dpreview.com.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I tried the Veo SD I/O camera in my treo 600 but it didnt work. As soon as I slotted it in, the Treo displayed "Incompatible Accessory" on the screen. Probably means the other SD I/O cameras wont work either.
    "Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... cause I have a big stick! And I am the meanest mutherf***er in the valley!" -Deep Blue Sea
    Hey Chaser,

"Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... cause I have a big stick! And I am the meanest mutherf***er in the valley!" -Deep Blue Sea

Didn't Sean Penn also say something like that in Casualties of War?
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Yeah, probably mate, but never saw that film. Only seen it on Deep Blue Sea. I think its a cool saying anyways!
    I'm sorry...but how do I convert these picture files to jpg again?
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Our dog Max Elvis:
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    The Crib:

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Stumbled across this page a little while ago. Some pretty great shots, all apparently taken with the 600. Can't wait to get my 600 (still a week left before it ships) to try out the camera.

Dunc
    Sunset in Richmond Indiana. No doubt this camera is very limited but occasionally the conditions are right to get a nice pic.

Enjoy

(Where do I pick up my prize )
    Last edited by weisshb; 11/04/2003 at 07:57 AM.
    Originally posted by weisshb
    Sunset in Richmond Indiana. No doubt this camera is very limited but occasionally the conditions are right to get a nice pic.

Enjoy
    Very nice pic!

I took this snap this morning after servicing the hot tub:

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast