1.    #61  
    Beach
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gomarpyle
    Where was that pic taken?
    Looks like a rockin local-
    B
    Barrett
    I was in Kmart tonight with my new Treo, and shot this image of fruit juice on the counter. Good lighting, as everyone else has said, helps alot.

Cluemeister
  4.    #64  
    It was a beach looking towards SanFrancisco... Alameda
    My photos totally blow - backgrounds are blown out, images are totally blue, basically they suck. It's like some half-baked solarization process gone bad.

But, I already have a fancy-dancy digital camera. So, I look at the Treo pics as an art project. No more whining necessary.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I find you need to be very still.... or use the stylus and tap the screen.. when I push the button sometimes I jerk the Treo so the pic gets blurry (blurrier?)

Originally posted by nonuniform
    My photos totally blow - backgrounds are blown out, images are totally blue, basically they suck. It's like some half-baked solarization process gone bad.

But, I already have a fancy-dancy digital camera. So, I look at the Treo pics as an art project. No more whining necessary.
    I've actually seen that problem on some photos taken with expensive digital cameras. I think it's called purple fringing. It afflicts some makes and models of camera more than others, and even within the same make and model, some individual cameras more than others. I have seen it really bad on a Logitech web cam I have. I took it to the zoo once and ended up with purple zebras!
    Sunset picture taken yesterday. It was like fourth pic taken with my treo 600.
    Took this one of a couple of trees and bushes changing color. Nothing stunning, but a little different than what's been posted so far.

Cluemeister
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Here's the best ones off my camera so far. I fortunately/unfortunately was on Jury Duty last week after getting my Treo, so I had a little time to play with it while waiting for things...

Gary's Treo 600 Photo Gallery
  11. agn
    Here are some i took yesterday. You just need good light for good pics.
  12. agn
    Just wanted to show a larger size. I am not as upset about the camera as I was at first. It's simply a day or bright light camera, how many cameras don't need a flash in low light? I wish the camera was on the front, then maybe someone could make a program that flashed the screen bright to simulate a camera flash...
    Took a few of the Honda Pilot on the road today.
    Shot of the dashboard in daytime. I thought this one was relatively sharp.
    McDonald's bag on the floor of the vehicle.
    Exterior shot of the Pilot at about 3:45 PM in Albany NY.
    backlon.textamerica.com
    Originally posted by AfroCreame
    Zoom Zoom

http://www.the-cia.net/users/blake/treo.jpg

My new car..
    Rotary power! A kid @ my school has a blue one.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast