Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Don't you idiots realize that the Treo 600's camera STINKS?! How dare you post GOOD pictures taken by the 600!! The gaul of some people! :-) See my signature line for Treo 600 pics that *I* don't think are half-bad. See if you can tell the difference between the 600 pics and the Canon pics. Now granted, if I wanted to PRINT one, that'd be another story entirely.
    Last edited by skidoo; 07/31/2004 at 10:30 AM.
    why are my pictures coming out with blue dots? do I need to get another t600?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    nope... that's a known issue with the Treo600 in low light conditions... make sure you're not shooting in any funky lighting conditions and have plenty of light on the subject. I've taken some really good pics and some really horrible ones. One thing I have noticed is that I used qset to set my jpeg quality at max and the file size has grown tremendously for obvious reasons, but picture quality hasn't improved THAT much. Anyway, here's one I took the other day of a girl working at American Eagle (clothing store) that looked pretty good, especially from the back! Also one taken @ 60mph on the highway to get an idea of how good the Treo is at things while in motion. (prior to qset being set to 99)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM15141
    Here's my attempt, not so much a good picture as it is a picture of a cool thing!

This was a quick snapshot from my Treo 600 while I was at work (if you can call it that...)

PS if the picture doesn't post, I'll try again...
    Bloody hell, mid-air refuelling? You're the winner man...unless someone takes a picture of a shuttle refuelling...
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan

ok, who ate the sunscreen?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Not too bad!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Not too bad at all. With the Treo, it's all about composition and lighting. :-)
    Breakfast time! The pancakes were pretty good too
    While driving!
    Some good & some bad.

First, the Chicago syline from a dinner cruise.

Then, my son in our tent on his first camp-out with the Cub Scouts. Only a flashlight for light. This is my favorite Treo pic.
    For fun & profit & Christ,
    TWF in Chicago
    Sunset at about 35,00 feet over Oregon from a Southwest (YES Southwest) flight.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    here is 3 of a dumpster crashing into the electrical lines and taking down 2 transformers.......what a dumbass!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomfurie
    Some good & some bad.

First, the Chicago syline from a dinner cruise.

Then, my son in our tent on his first camp-out with the Cub Scouts. Only a flashlight for light. This is my favorite Treo pic.
    Yeww...gross...Your son's head is floating...
    I was driving from Maryland to New Jersey. A tremendous rain storm came out of nowehere (90 car collission in the other direction). Then it passed. And the Sun appeared with intensity.

Before long, this brilliant show was on display.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I was driving from Maryland to New Jersey. A tremendous rain storm came out of nowehere (90 car collission in the other direction). Then it passed. And the Sun appeared with intensity.

Before long, this brilliant show was on display.
    Very nice shopharim!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    p.s. I will post some pictures later, but all of my best ones are on my moblog... the URL is in my sig
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    cute dogs in window @ a petshop!
    "The Rock" in NYC!

The short guy on the left is his bodyguard....like he really needs one! haha!
    Very nice shopharim!
    Thanx. I only wish the T6 camera could accuratey capture the brilliance. The color was splendid. I had never seen such clarity in a rainbow.