Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just browse my mob. Nearly every picture was taken with the 600. If you're patient, you get off great shots.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i dont have any complains on the Treo camera anymore even though i did at first. it is no doubt horrible in dim light but whatever.

most most recent 2.5 pages are from the treo 600.

In fact the treo pics are sharper and more vibrant while the A600 pix have a hazelike quality to them much like the original superman movie. all the rest of the pix on the blog are A600 PIX starting on page 3 around the tower of monkeys

http://wahili.textamerica.com
    pretty good pic of Acura NSX
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This was the only decent one out of 5 I tried to take.
    I love this camera. It's with me all of the time, and, with good light, takes a pretty good pic. Combined with the power of the Treo (I can ftp and update my site right from the phone!), it's just great..Take a look: www.wrededesign.com/wredefamily
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whisper
    I love this camera. It's with me all of the time, and, with good light, takes a pretty good pic. Combined with the power of the Treo (I can ftp and update my site right from the phone!), it's just great..Take a look: www.wrededesign.com/wredefamily
    Yeah, you shoulda never bought that crap-*** phone. The camera stinks.

I'm being facetious, of course. All you detractors oughta ask for replacements. Clearly there's a big difference in camera quality. Whisper's family pictures look great. So do mine :-). See my sig.
    Here is my pic from Yosemite last week that i took on my Treo 600.

The only bad news was that while there is spotty cell service in yosemite, I couldnt access the web or email for 4 days.

I guess thats the point of going there.. to get away from it all..
    I love this camera. I use it for practical as well as artistic purposes.
    That Yosemite picture is quite impressive!
    This was taken at the Four Season's resort is Nevis and is looking out at St. Kitts ..........
    Quote Originally Posted by robguz24
    I agree. Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by robguz24
    thanks! its good to get away from all the technology.. my wife was upset with me that I brought the treo.. but it was the only way I would go! if I didnt have the treo I dont think I would have survived! pretty pathetic aint it?
    The golf course at the Four Seasons on Nevis is gorgeous. Spent my honeymoon there & loved it.
    Wow, I gotta admit these are looking good:
    http://www.wrededesign.com/wredefamily/

How does one guarantee that they get a Treo with a camera of this quality?

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I use my Treo camera to take shots and FTP them to my web server.

http://www.informationfoundry.com

With the browser, I can even update my News section.

No, the quality is not up to 6MP standards, but at least it doesn't take any space in my pocket and it's always around.
    I've only had one Treo-- got it in Feb. of this year.... I just assume all cameras are created equal. Lighting seems to be the most important aspect that help my shots. Even movement, as seen in these, can look OK.
    visor neo:: visor prism:: ++visorphone::: Treo270:: Treo600: Treo 650<br> Treo Picture Blog
    Ok.. This one was taken of the right engine when I was flying to vegas in a Piper Aerostar 601P.

Must be a shutter speed thing.. because I know my props arent floating in mid-air like that!
    I've had my Treo since the first week it was out on Sprint's network. Over time I've gotten better at taking photos with it.

Here are some of my better photos. I just downloaded them all from my textamerica site (that's why they have funky filenames).
    Here's a couple of random ones. The sign in halfassed.jpg reads something like "For use by halfassed individuals only". heh
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razix
    Ok.. This one was taken of the right engine when I was flying to vegas in a Piper Aerostar 601P.

Must be a shutter speed thing.. because I know my props arent floating in mid-air like that!
    That's so friggin' cool looking!