Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast
    My new avatar is made up of 4 Treo pics I took last weekend.

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    I took shots of the countryside in my country. The first one is Mt. Arayat in the Central Plains of Luzon island, North of Manila. The second one is Mt. Makiling, South of Manila, towards the southern part of Luzon island.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ManofTrueGod; 07/07/2004 at 11:42 PM.
    The camera of the treo is low quality, but fast and accurate.

Long life to Treo 600

HOpe to get a 1MP camera with it one day.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Just some random Pics I took with the Treo. You have no idea how slowly I had to sneak up on the bunny!
    I'll bite and resurrect the thread, too... I got this one in Canada last month. The red fox came to within four feet of me to pick up a piece of food we had placed on the deck. I got a couple dozen shots of her, but this one shows the most detail. Good reason to always have a camera, even if the quality's not the best. This may have been a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, as I've been going up there for 25 years and never seen a fox up close before.

Todd/Indy
    Here's an art-deco one for Jimmy Buffett fans--Verizon Wireless Music Center, 7/6/04...

Todd/Indy
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    I'll bite and resurrect the thread, too... I got this one in Canada last month. The red fox came to within four feet of me to pick up a piece of food we had placed on the deck. I got a couple dozen shots of her, but this one shows the most detail. Good reason to always have a camera, even if the quality's not the best. This may have been a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, as I've been going up there for 25 years and never seen a fox up close before.

Todd/Indy
    Good shot of the fox. UK foxes obviously look a bit different due to the climate!

My best shot with the treo taken in Shropshire, UK. Camera's acceptable in good lighting. Also added fairly recent North Wales scenic shot.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    I don't think a picture is gonna get any better than that unless some guy on this board takes a snapshot of a hottie sunbathing.

Cluemeister
    Not exactly sunbathing, but I did manage to get a few friends to smile for my treo 600...
    Here are some photos i took.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Ferry past the Opera House on a sunny winters day
    All pictures taken on the Treo--- Family pics
    visor neo:: visor prism:: ++visorphone::: Treo270:: Treo600: Treo 650<br> Treo Picture Blog
    Watkins Glen Gorge in Finger Lakes Region of NY State.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Most of the pictures I take turn out really badly, but here are a few that didn't. The one of theThames shows just how dreadful the camera is though - it was a lovely sunny day but everything is blue.
    This turned out pretty good...
    Quote Originally Posted by UFGATOR
    Not exactly sunbathing, but I did manage to get a few friends to smile for my treo 600...
    There is DEFINITELY something wromg with the guy in that photo - he should have a bigger smile than all the rest!
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    Watkins Glen Gorge in Finger Lakes Region of NY State.
    What is it about the Treo's camera that makes nature shots look like they were painted?

There is something about the quality of grass and leaves that comes out looking like strokes of oil paint. Not to mention fur on the fox or bunny!

Here are two more I took at a farmer's auction a short while back. I love the texture.
    Last edited by kamalot; 07/09/2004 at 08:46 AM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    There is DEFINITELY something wromg with the guy in that photo - he should have a bigger smile than all the rest!
    Yea, that is me, I was a little down about the fact that the girls were leaving UF and I am stuck in grad school for another 6 months... But, I guess a new class starts this fall...
    I posted a pic of my Rott pup earlier in this thread. Here is a pic of her now... Not so cute anymore
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Just got back from Florida.

373 - The Lunar Lander from the Apollo exhibit at Cape Canavaral

407 - Dolphin about to eat me

217 - Germany at Epcot Center

236 - Mission Space at Epcot Center

268 - ATAT from Star Tours at MGM

The Treo camera is capable of some AMAZING things. The best part is I was able to update my mobile blog, kamalot.textamerica.com, while in the theme parks. Wooo!