So I have been troubleshooting a soft reset issue on my Treo 600 for several days now (2 previous detailed posts on the subject already). But I think I finally discovered something and maybe you Palm Gurus out there know the answer to this.

When I import addresses into my 600 from Palm Desktop and try to use the lookup feature to send pics to people my phone soft resets. After a billion tests, hard resets and testing scenarios I discovered that if I export my addresses in CSV and then re-import and sync the system works fine and no soft resets. The problem is that when it imports the csv back in the fields get buggegerd up, email is now fax and home phone is now mobile for different people. So If I go through and fix the categories inall the records and re-sync the soft resets come back.......................help? So I know it is not my Treo but have now tried 3 different computers and they all do the same thing...
My last resort is to try and figure out if I can export and import all the records and still maintain their caetgories properly....But even then I'm not sure what will happen when I have to add new records as it appears the only way to get it to work is to dump to csv and back. New entries evcen cause the stable yet buggered csv table to generate soft resets once sync'd.....

P.S. I swear I can't be the only person having this issue LOLOLOL