1.    #1  
    So what's the deal. I Can not use Directory Assistant, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Atomica because PQA's are not compatible with the Treo 600???
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    prepare yourself for a good flamming from the forum gestapo!!

and to answer at least one of your questions, i don't thing Acrobat Reader is a PQA, it should still run but you might need a newer version for OS5.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Originally posted by deesugar
    So what's the deal. I Can not use Directory Assistant, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Atomica because PQA's are not compatible with the Treo 600???
    search0r
    This one is for you Mr. Napoleon (randyg):

Search the forum

with love from sunny California
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by deesugar
    Unfortunately we loose here. I know it's a bummer but you can still go to www.555-1212.com same deal as DA.

also see the following search results:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...der=descending
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by millerhifi
    [B]

Unfortunately we loose here. I know it's a bummer but you can still go to www.555-1212.com same deal as DA.

This site will probably do it for me on the Treo 600. However, is it true that the Treo 600 allows one to select a phone number on a web page, then dial it (Handspring's site says so)? I don't think that was possible on my Treo 300.

Thanks.
    www.555-1212.com seems like it is wanting payment at first glance..... Am I wrong?
    Originally posted by gomarpyle
    www.555-1212.com seems like it is wanting payment at first glance..... Am I wrong?
    Sorry didn't type the link accurately:

http://555-1212.com/palm/index.jsp
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone