1.    #1  
    OK, this is going to really sound CHEAP. However, just for temporary purposes until I get my case I took a sharp knife and cut a slit in both sides of the material on the side of the original case. I now slip my belt through the slits and it works great! Serioulsy! In fact I am not sure if I need another case.

Normally I would not do this, but I could not stand trying to carry the phone around in that case in my pocket. Bottom Line: Works just fine if you can just get past the part of making it yourself. ha

Bob
    Bob
    WHatever works...it's cool...atleast as a temp fix.

I'm still looking for a case just like the form fitting on....but without the swivel.....I just want a belt loop. The phone will be close to the body. The Treoo600 vibrates much less than that "California Style" earthquake that the Treo300 gave. LOL

If anyone sees a form fit case with only a belt loop....post a link!!!

THanks

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    The Belkin Medium Universal case at Walmart for $ 7.67 is perfect.
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    WHatever works...it's cool...atleast as a temp fix.

I'm still looking for a case just like the form fitting on....but without the swivel.....I just want a belt loop. The phone will be close to the body. The Treoo600 vibrates much less than that "California Style" earthquake that the Treo300 gave. LOL

If anyone sees a form fit case with only a belt loop....post a link!!!

THanks

IGo

I am currently using the Handspring "Treo Action Pack Case" which my wife had originally bought for her 300, but then not used. It fits the 600 well, and only occasionally closing the velcro too firmly pops out the SD card. Although I actually prefer swivels, and really liked the hard plastic holster for the 300, I might well stick with this case for the 600, which has only a belt loop. The 600 is more solid, and so I am happy with it in a floppier case, if that makes sense. And it is quite comfortable, as there is some freedom of motion. I do like the fact that it is closed, and so protects the screen. You can still see the flashing LED when it is in this case. I am very surprised that Handspring is not marketing this case for this phone.

See here:
    Handspring website: Treo Action Pack Case
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What about www.bellagiodesigns.com that someone mentioned in another thread. It has a belt clip and covers the face. It is not supposed to ship until 10/25 but looked rather adequate.
    It looks like a well made case - it depends on whether you like a flip case or not. I had one for my Samsun sph300 (after scratching its delicate screen...) and although it did a good job protecting it, when you are on the phone you have that flap flapping around.... It is either folded over your hand or bunched in your fist. With the treo 600 being so phone-like, I would find this awkward. Just my two-bits...
    Just give me the form fitting one with a belt loop/clip.....no swiveling around...keep the phone verticle!!!!

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Just give me the form fitting one with a belt loop/clip.....no swiveling around...keep the phone verticle!!!!

IGo
    I'll take one of those too!!
    IGoDwnTwn34 & silverado~

Why not just try out the Handspring Side Case? I'm guessing it's because you don't want the horizontal, just vertical?