1.    #1  
    Hi,

I purchased the Nutshell case as well as the Bodyglove case that others have mentioned on here. I put up some side by side pictures at www.68e.com/gallery/treo600/ In general I think each have their purpose, the bodyglove case is good if you need access to the headphone jack, but definately isn't as sturdy. The beltclip seems flimsy to me. The Nutshell case is much better made (of course), but is a bit bulky. I tihnk instead of double stitching the treo 300 case, they maybe should look at creating a better fit for the next batch they create. The belp clip on the Nutshell is very well made. You cannot access the headphone jack on this case. Anyway enjoy the photos.

Adam
    Adam Mazza
    I think the Belkin for $ 7.67 is still the best and less bulky
    Waiting for some of the higher end cases form Bellagio, Convertec, Vaja etc to come out. Using the stock one for now.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Waiting for some of the higher end cases form Bellagio, Convertec, Vaja etc to come out. Using the stock one for now.
    I think when it is all said and done...the majority of owners will end up using the stock case. It's perfect for women who keep their phone in their purse as well as us guys who like to keep our phone in our pocket.