1.    #1  
    Is anyone using the T600 case available on the Handspring website? How is the quality and how does it fit/look?

This is the one I'm referring to:

Treo Side Case

Keep your Treo close at hand with this side-loading leather belt clip case. Features horizontal loading for easy access with snap closure to keep your Treo secure.

$29.99
  2.    #2  
    Bump...

Anyone using the Handspring case?
    I ordered one today from mobileplanet.com.

I'll let you know how it looks in a few days. By the way, their price is only $19.95.

~Shooter~
  4.    #4  
    Bump again...
    The case is made well. The leather is padded all the way around. The snap is firm and positive. It's a perfect fit for the 600. It does add some heft and bulk though. My only real problem is that I hate cases. This is an interim solution for me until a proper plastic holster comes out for it from Seido.
    According to Sprint, there is a slip case included with the 600, can anyone give me a description of that case? I ordered a 600 yesterday from Handspring through the upgrade program and it sounds as if it will be a few weeks before it arrives. While placing the order, I was offered the option of ordering the side case but not the form fit case so I am wondering if the form fit case is the one which is included?

Thank you
    Bumpity bump bump
    Originally posted by Dapey
    According to Sprint, there is a slip case included with the 600, can anyone give me a description of that case? I ordered a 600 yesterday from Handspring through the upgrade program and it sounds as if it will be a few weeks before it arrives. While placing the order, I was offered the option of ordering the side case but not the form fit case so I am wondering if the form fit case is the one which is included?

Thank you
    The slip case is fairly lame. No clip, no holes for earbud. It protects it, but you'll have to hold it in your hand or put it in your pocket (if it'll fit). You'll need to get a case...there are alot of threads on this : Covertec, vaja, bellagio, body glove, etc.

...still waiting for the best case....
    That is what I was afraid of, thank you for the reply