Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can everyone tell me what cases are available for the Treo 600. I'm looking for a case that protects the phone but doesn't make me take it out everytime I need to use it. Preferably with a belt clip.

If there are any Body Gloves for this phone that would be great because I really like those. Could you please include pictures if you have any cases that may help me. Thanks.
    Here are 2 that I'm aware of so far:

Handspring:
    http://handspring.com/products/Produ...010&cat=310003

Bellagiodesigns:
    http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showc...d_category3=28

I'm sure there are and will be plenty more options in the coming weeks.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Here are 2 that I'm aware of so far:

Handspring:
    http://handspring.com/products/Produ...010&cat=310003

Bellagiodesigns:
    http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showc...d_category3=28

I'm sure there are and will be plenty more options in the coming weeks.
    Hey bvinson I think you will wanto to check out the bellagio and not the Handspring case ( i just got a HS case- not happy). Check out my post at the "Bellagio thread".
    The Bellagio is a flip case. We just got rid of the flip; why would you want a case that puts the flip back? It would be too cumbersum to whip it out and flip it back to answer the phone.

I am waiting for the Seidio plastic holster. I suggested to them to make the holster with the screen facing in to protect it, hold it upside down so that regripping is not necessary to bring it from your waist to your ear, and to have a piece of plastic extend over the camera to protect the lens. They said it would come out next month.
    of course, for wild west afficionados (spelling?) what about a neck cord like the mexican chap used in the good the bad and the ugly?

how about a full holster with "bullet belt" to hold all the SD cards, bluetooth and Wifi adapters?

Oh, and some sort of hat, a stetson possibly!

Currently running.........................scared
  7.    #7  
    I like the 2nd Covertec case and the case from Bellagiodesigns. Does the Covertec case have plastic over the keypads? I cannot tell from the pictures.

The main drawback I see with the Bellagiodesigns case is just as stated before. I would get tired of flipping and folding the case back everytime I need to talk. I wish they could just come out with one case where you never need to remove the phone to talk or type.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Upon reading this forum and the praise for the $8 Belkin case, I went to my local Wal-Mart and bought one. Nice case.... BUT BEWARE..... I brushed up against my desk and spun the case ever so slightly from the vertical position to the horizontal position and the belt clip snapped right off, rendering the case as garbage.

Bottom Line..... You get what you pay for. Why put your $600 Treo (whether you paid $600 for it or not) in a $7 piece of crap case?
  9.    #9  
    That makes alot of sense. Thanks for the update on that Belkin case. I guess I'll have to wait for a decent case to come out. I just dont want to wait too long because of the fear of dropping my phone.
    Originally posted by Bomeyer
    Covertec cases
    I like the looks of that 2nd case. Looks very attractive and well made.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi

I like the looks of that 2nd case. Looks very attractive and well made.
    I do too. I just don't like having clear film over the keyboard and screen. If I could find one like this but no plastic cover. Covertec confirmed that it does have a clear cover.

Hello,
    Thank you for choosing Covertec
    Yes the SX4801 case has a film that cover the whole front of the Treo 600. At the present we have no fact sheet on this article.
    Best regards
    J. Cortes
    j.cortes@covertec.com
    Agree, I like the case but don't what one that has any coverings over the kb or screen. All in all they just take away from the asthetics of the device. That's why I have never liked leather cases for the most part but this one looks promising if it were'nt for the plastic.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I'm right there with you. Case Techworks had a very nice one for the 300...protects the back, sides, and edges, but didn't cover up the keyboard or screen. I think they are going out of business so I don't expect them to make a case for the 300.

The 600 w/o the flipcover makes the case solution a little different. I don't want the keyboard covered and I don't want a case that has a flap to flip over all the time. Let me know what you decide or come up with.
    I placed an order for the Bellagio case, but after seeing the second Covertech case, I think I might go with that case and my handy x-acto knife to get rid of the plastic film.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    I placed an order for the Bellagio case, but after seeing the second Covertech case, I think I might go with that case and my handy x-acto knife to get rid of the plastic film.
    That's exactly what I was thinking of doing if I got Handsprings form fitted case. Just cutting out the plastic that covers the thumboard, but leaving the screen covered up.

If you do cut the plastic front off the Covertech, please post pics with your T600 inside. I'd love to see how it looks, since I have to wait for the GSM T600.
    I just got my 600 and the HS formfitting case. Right now I'm ready to send the case back because not being able to directly access the screen is unacceptable and it's too hard to take out of the case. I'm thinking of two options:

1. Adding a belt clip to the standard HS case.
    2. Keeping the formfitting case but cutting out the plastic!

I'm very tempted to do #2 because I think it might be just what I want but if I don't like it that's $ down the drain.
    what's extremly annoying on a lot of these cases is the four corners of the phone are exposed. when dropping the phone MOST time than not, the corners suffer most damage. the corners should have the MOST protection. these designers obviously don't design for practicality. how annoying. I should make one myself!
    Originally posted by Bomeyer
    I'm right there with you. Case Techworks had a very nice one for the 300...protects the back, sides, and edges, but didn't cover up the keyboard or screen. I think they are going out of business so I don't expect them to make a case for the 300.

The 600 w/o the flipcover makes the case solution a little different. I don't want the keyboard covered and I don't want a case that has a flap to flip over all the time. Let me know what you decide or come up with.
    I contacted Case TechWorks because I loved the case for my Treo 300. They told me that they are re-organizing the company and will be re-opening in a month under the name www.smartphonecases.com The site will not be ready for approx. 30 days. They said they will be releasing thier first product, a case for the Treo 600 at that time.
    This case even has a pocket for your SD Card or Ear Phones

http://www.tuff-as-nuts.com/Treo-600_203.html

I have one that I loved for my Treo 300 and I'm just about to place an order for one for my 600. This one will have the pocket on the front. The quality just can't be beat.
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    I wound up cutting the plastic off of the HS formfitting case over the screen area. Then added a trimmed Write-Right T300 screen protector. I'm pretty happy with this except for the fact that the phone is never really fully covered. I also really like this because when I stick it on a holder in my car I can see the screen when there is a phone call, alert or message.

I've also added a stick-on belt clip attachment to the original T600 case. I like this a lot when it's on my bbelt clip because it feels pretty well protected, more than the modified form fitting case. However, I don't like this option when in my car.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast