1.    #1  
    Is there a way to stop the screen from turning on and off every few minutes, or is this normal for the 600? Couldn't find anything in the book.
    "If it's new, I've got to have it."
    My does the same thing every 5 minutes on the dot and it bugs. I figure that it has to be a major drag on the battery. I was thinking that mine was defective.
    it's a software conflict. Do a hard reset and see if it manifests the same symptoms without initial hotsync or installing apps. Good luck.
    sounds like both of yours are defective, if you dont have any 3rd party software installed then i would get a replacement
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    What about an e mail program you have? I think SnapperMail actually can be configured to check for e mail every so often. I noticed that it causes the phone to come on and then off. BCA
    Delete the Sprint BC software from your T600. I guess somehow in the software/synch install a BC client was installed onto the T600 which polls every few minutes (i.e. turns on the screen). Once I deleted my T600 worked fine without random on/off.

Sprint has yet to issue a T600 BC client from what I have read in this forum.
  7.    #7  
    Thank you cyberchino, you nailed it. I should have thought of that myself. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.
    "If it's new, I've got to have it."
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    How do you delete the "Get BC" software? It doesn't show up in the "delete" list. Sprint has somehow hidden it.
    Originally posted by Fuzzy
    How do you delete the "Get BC" software? It doesn't show up in the "delete" list. Sprint has somehow hidden it.
    The Get BC seems to be permanently set in the software by Sprintpcs. If you don't see the BC client in the "delete" list my guess is that it never synched over. I wouldn't sweat it.