Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks for the lead, but I'm going to pass. The feedback looks a little iffy... I got burned by one of these Amazon zShops a few months ago. Skipped town with my and about 50 other people's $$. Caveat emptor (or however you spell it) buyer beware.
  2.    #3  
    amazon takes the payment.. so they gaurentee it, either way if you pay by credit card the the goods do not turn up your covered..
    Actually Amazon didn't get my money...it went straight to the vendor. But they did honor their A-to-Z Guarantee, and I eventually got my money back. But it was a PIA!
    I'm always worried about buying things like memory sticks from other people you don't know...you have no idea the condition the stick is in or how they treated it. I wouldn't want to trust a backup of my files to a used memory stick.

I just bought a brand new 256mb Sandisk SD card from Newegg.com for only $69. Bought many items from them and never had a problem.
    I've posted this on other threads. Nobody shop at Costco anymore? Just saw it yesterday. Return policy with receipt is never a problem.
  6.    #7  
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    I'm always worried about buying things like memory sticks from other people you don't know...you have no idea the condition the stick is in or how they treated it. I wouldn't want to trust a backup of my files to a used memory stick.

I just bought a brand new 256mb Sandisk SD card from Newegg.com for only $69. Bought many items from them and never had a problem.
    actually the guy sells alot of stuff via amazon, and he has 50 brand new cards all sealed.
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    I've posted this on other threads. Nobody shop at Costco anymore? Just saw it yesterday. Return policy with receipt is never a problem.
    I do! and that's where I got mine!
    Originally posted by mo-bile

Newegg gets 38% return just for going to the store.
    What brand does Costco sell for $50?
    go.digital
    Originally posted by dulan

What brand does Costco sell for $50?
    SanDisk.
    SANDISK and wireless deals at www.RedZuco.com. Couldn't find a better price. This place is a hidden gem.
    How is $59.99 a better deal than $50-.
  13.    #14  
    How is $59.99 a better deal than $50-.
    like for those who do not have costco membership or who do not live nearby one...
    Originally posted by bostonwhlr1
    SANDISK and wireless deals at www.RedZuco.com. Couldn't find a better price. This place is a hidden gem.
    Need to remove the dot from the end of this URL or it doesn't work. It actually takes you to dellhost dot com.

www.redzuco.com
    Originally posted by treo600mad

like for those who do not have costco membership or who do not live nearby one...

OK, $60- is the best online deal I've seen so far.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Overstock.com has the Sandisk Cruzer, which comes with a 256 mb SD card, for $64 AR, + $4 shipping. Just ordered one as I am preparing to get my Treo 600.
    Nice....I might pick up one if I end up missing my MP3 player from my old Clie
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Originally posted by bostonwhlr1
    very nice site man, thanks!

btw, I bought the kingston 128 for 28/rebate from the other thread. (trying to stay on topic)

man, I need to go sign up for that costco card.
    I posted this in another thread before I saw this one; sorry for the double-post.

ecost.com is selling the SanDisk Cruzer USB reader w/ a 256 MB SD card. The current price is $79.00 before a $15.00 mail-in rebate. Not bad for $64.00. Here's a link for anyone who's interested.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=445222

HTH.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast