1.    #1  
    I just got off the phone with a C.S. rep from Handspring, who reports that orders placed after Wednesday of last week are being BUILT today and tomorrow, and shipped on Wednesday (10/15/03)

Just in case anyone was waiting and wondering.
    Originally posted by Sephiro444
    I just got off the phone with a C.S. rep from Handspring, who reports that orders placed after Wednesday of last week are being BUILT today and tomorrow, and shipped on Wednesday (10/15/03)

Wow... we'll get them hot off of the assembly line
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Sweet! I just placed my order yesterday! Can't wait!
    Is this the Sprint or is Handspring planning on shipping the generic GSM phone already? I have read that it may be available "by the end of the month."
    I seem to recall reading in another thread that the T600s are being made at Selectron. Anyone know if they are being drop shipped, or do they have to get to HS first before shipping to the customer?
    Originally posted by Sephiro444

It just goes to show you how CS people can't be trusted....

Last week, I spoke to a CS SUPERVISOR who told me that all of these units were in the warehouse already, but that it was a simple matter of pushing them through the shipping channels.

Now they tell you this....
    Selectron manufactures the Treo 600. They send it to Handspring's distribution center; then the orders are shipped to the customers. I think all Handspring orders ship from Utah.