and another
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    last one
  5.    #5  
    ok, one more
    The pictures of the japanese garden you took are the same as a "bioweapons facotry" that was blown up in the show "ALIAS"

Just watched that episode last nite

heheh
  7.    #7  
    It's also the location of Starfleet Academy in Star Trek
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    >It's also the location of Starfleet Academy in Star Trek

heh, I knew something looked familiar about those pics.

Seriously though, thanks for posting these. The Treo does really well with outdoor lighting. Those are some of the best I've seen so far.
    The images look pretty darned good for 640 x 480 out of a phone!

I'm surprised that Starfleet allowed cameras inside of their academy! Don't they have classified information regarding the neutral zone there?
    I think the camera on the 600 is very good for what it is. something fun to use. I remember the pics from the camera on my first Sidekick.. and I thought those were fun to take LOL. Then when I upgraded to the CSK and got the new 'high-rez' camera for it I thought it was a wonderful upgrade.... the T600 puts the new CSK camera to shame.
    Originally posted by rastoma
    I think the camera on the 600 is very good for what it is. something fun to use. I remember the pics from the camera on my first Sidekick.. and I thought those were fun to take LOL. Then when I upgraded to the CSK and got the new 'high-rez' camera for it I thought it was a wonderful upgrade.... the T600 puts the new CSK camera to shame.
    Really? Interesting...I did not know that!

Is it my imagination or are the pics blurry around the edges? My apologies if this has been discussed before...
    Those are some of the best pictures I've seen from the Treo 600!
    Keep em coming !
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by itsyvonne

Is it my imagination or are the pics blurry around the edges? My apologies if this has been discussed before...
    No, that's not your imagination. Some of them are blurry at the edges. I attribute the quality of the Treo's cam to those of the plastic cameras such as the Holga . If you know what you're doing, you can actually use it's faults to your advantage to take some interesting photos.

Here's another.
    Originally posted by itsyvonne

yes they are little blurry around the edge. the camera is definately not a big buying point for the phone... just consider it an extra. it takes horrible pics indoors or in very low light. but takes really descent pics in good lighting and outdoors in daytime.

if a someone considers a need to take pics wherever they go that are printer ready they would be carrying around a good digital camera anyway.
    Originally posted by mo-bile

No, that's not your imagination. Some of them are blurry at the edges. I attribute the quality of the Treo's cam to those of the plastic cameras such as the Holga . If you know what you're doing, you can actually use it's faults to your advantage to take some interesting photos.

Here's another.
    that one's pretty awesome.... u need to enter that in an online contest or something. HA... would be funny if a T600 beat out some multimegapixel camera in a contest for use of depth and diffusion LOL
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    It's also the location of Starfleet Academy in Star Trek
    this building has beem\n in a lot of tv and movies.

thanx for finally telling me what it was.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The blurry, purple fringe around the periphery of the photos is called chromatic aberation. Shows up especially badly in high contrast areas, such as tree limbs against the sky. The different wavelengths of light do not focus in one plane. Due to cheap lens, but I think the photos are not bad from such a miniature camera.
    Originally posted by rastoma

that one's pretty awesome.... u need to enter that in an online contest or something. HA... would be funny if a T600 beat out some multimegapixel camera in a contest for use of depth and diffusion LOL
    Wow! I thought they'd be horrible. But they look much better than the Eyemodule2 pictures or even the pics from my first digital, an Apple Quicktake 200. I can't wait to get mine this week!
    one I took
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast