1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

(This post is directed towards Treo 600 Sprint users)

I was wondering if it was possible to share photos between a digital camera with SD slot and your Treo 600 to use on Picture Mail. I have an HP Digital Camera with an SD slot. If I take the SD card out of my camera and place it into my Treo, can I upload and share the pictures I took using my digital camera to Sprint Picture Mail. (This way I could instantly share high-quality photos.)

Thanks in advance!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    This should be possible as long as the pics are saved in a standard format (jpg etc) and you have an app that can open them like AcidImage etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    gfunkmagic, thank you for your response; but can anyone who has actually done this, verify it? Not that I don't trust you gfunk, but if it does work, I'll go out and buy a 10 GB SD card. (Ok, well 512 MB anyway)

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.