1.    #1  
    I registered my Treo 600 Friday morning, twice Saturday, twice Sunday, and twice this morning and have yet to get the link to download PocketTunes. Has any one gotten it? Anyone willing to post the link?

Thanks,
    Larry
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    I registered my Treo 600 Friday morning, twice Saturday, twice Sunday, and twice this morning and have yet to get the link to download PocketTunes. Has any one gotten it? Anyone willing to post the link?

Thanks,
    Larry
    I haven't gotten it since registering Friday. For now I just downloaded the trial version (you can even get the deluxe, which may not be the free one), and it's fully functional and free for at least 15 days,.
    I registered and got a link in 5 minutes.
  4.    #4  
    I registered and got a link in 5 minutes.
    Can you post the link on PM it to me? I called Handspring and they said alot of people are calling with this problem and it'll take at least a week to fix according to the tech guys.

Larry
    https://www.handspring.com/register/...nes_body.jhtml

But it seems flaky. I had to click it a few times to get to the right place. I don't know if my link will work for you or if it's cookie-dependent either.
    it doesn't work...

From their support page:

Did you click on the address from your email? You can download the registration gift software ONLY if you click on the link (or copy and paste) from the confirmation email you received after you registered. The URL contains your email address, which unlocks the download. This is a security precaution that prevents multiple users from downloading free software without registering first.

Oh well, I guess I have to wait for Handspring to get their act together before I get my "free gift".
    Just an FYI...it seemed to have worked for me. Got my email within 5 mins of registering. Hopefully they;ll have this fixed soon for the rest of us.
    What was the "from name" on the email? Maybe I threw it out thinking it was spam...

thanks
    It's from www.handspring.com

Also registered mine over the weekend and only took about 5 minutes to get the link.
    Originally posted by selicade
    What was the "from name" on the email? Maybe I threw it out thinking it was spam
    Subj: Handspring Registration Software Link
    Thanks, I guess it just hasn't arrived.