I have the same problem, my treo buy in the us is locked by T mobil and I can't use it in Europe.
    I tried the Tiger website, I tried to put a 0 before...and nothing work.
    Who can help me !?
    If you bought your Treo 270 from the US and your service is T-Mobile, call T-Mobile to unlock your phone before you go to Europe.

T-Mobile will give you the unlock code at least 24hours before your scheduled departure.
    Yes, but you need to pay to unlock ?
    Because I came back to France

Thank you...
    have the same problem, my treo buy in the us is locked by T mobil and I can't use it in venezuela.
    I tried the T mobile and they give the code but the treo keep telling me that it can decode the machine,
    Who can help me !?
    Originally posted by yv75
    Yes, but you need to pay to unlock ?
    Because I came back to France

Thank you...
    No need to pay. Explain to T-Mobile customer service that you are travelling outside the US, they will consider your request. Tell them you would like to use your phone for calling outside the US.
    Originally posted by hermes
    have the same problem, my treo buy in the us is locked by T mobil and I can't use it in venezuela.
    I tried the T mobile and they give the code but the treo keep telling me that it can decode the machine,
    Who can help me !?
    If you are already outside the US, you can call T-Mobile direct at +1 505 998 3793. The code given to you is valid if it came from T-Mobile except that it must be entered correctly.

Ask for T-Mobile assistance, try to get a Spanish speaking person to assists.