1.    #1  
    Handspring has a link in it's download section for the mark/space ringer that supposed to all assigning ringer to individuals, but the link doesn't work?!

I've come across TC ringer but haven't tried it yet. Does it work for treo 600? Are there any bugs?

Thanks. I wish these just came standard with the treo's and we didn't have to pay (like some other lower model phones.)
    Originally posted by newuser
    Handspring has a link in it's download section for the mark/space ringer that supposed to all assigning ringer to individuals, but the link doesn't work?!

I've come across TC ringer but haven't tried it yet. Does it work for treo 600? Are there any bugs?

Thanks. I wish these just came standard with the treo's and we didn't have to pay (like some other lower model phones.)
    I emailed mark/space.

They said that a new version of TC Ringer for the Treo 600 would be available soon here at TreoCentral when I asked about the link not working to their RINGER product.

I suppose they changed thier mind about offering it directly and will do it through here instead.

Mike
    Maybe I didn't understand the question, but you can assign a ringtone to an individual in your favourites list on the 600 already.
    You can also assign images! Fun!
  5.    #5  
    Maybe I didn't understand the question, but you can assign a ringtone to an individual in your favourites list on the 600 already.
    How do you do this? Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, Now I figured it out. For those as dense as me:

Under favorite, edit the favorite button that is assigned to a person to call. bottom left corner has a button "more". It all becomes clear from there!
    It seems I was as dense as you so thanks for posting the way to assign the ringer
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    First, the TC Ringer is made by mark/space. i'm surprised this thing wasn't ready and waiting on the 600 release.

Second, if i read the posts correctly, the person has to be stored in a favorite button to assign a ringtone too. so, if you want to associate a ringtone to someone that is not assigned to a favorite, how do you assign them a seperate ringtone? I'm not referring to a group ringtone, i want to put a particular ringtone to a particular person only. I'll need TCRinger for that right?

And why isn't that out already??
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    TC Ringer 600 will do greoups OR individuals.

You CAN do it NOW but only for the favorite buttns by clicking more.

I have TC Ringer 600 beta.

It works as a ring manager but doe snot work to assign rungers yet..that portion isnt working.... yet.

Mike
    I did not use TC Ringer. The Contacts list allowed me to assign a ringer.
    Originally posted by lb505
    I did not use TC Ringer. The Contacts list allowed me to assign a ringer.
    Your "Favorites" list allowed you to assign a ringer, not your "Contacts" list. At least not on a Sprint t600.

Unless you've got a different Sprint t600 than the rest of us.
    Doug "Doberman" Hillman

If you can't be a good example then at least try to be a horrible reminder.
    Yes, you are right. It was a speed dial entry in my "Favorites" list. Thanks for correcting