1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Sprint PCS Business Connection program for my computer, and while I was installing it, I got hung up when it asked for an IMAP email account. I would really like to be able to check my POP3 Earthlink email account from my Treo 600, and while I know that isn't available yet on the Treo 600 side, I would like to at least get used to PCS Business from the web for now. Is there any way Sprint PCS Business can access POP3 email accounts? If not, what are some of the functions of the program that I can use? Any type of remote PC access? I can't even finish the installation of the software right now because I have to provide IMAP email server information to continue with the program set-up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron
  2.    #2  
    bump

Is there anyone who might know the answer to this? Thanks again.

Aaron
    Yes, on Biz Conn you definitely are able to setup your Web interface so you can check your Earthlink POP mail -- this has always been a feature of Biz Conn. To do it, go to the Settings page (after you've logged in, the link is at the top right of the page), then to the "Services" module. When you add a service, Earthlink is one of the pre-configured options, so you shouldn't need to know your pop & smtp settings.

You also shouldn't need to mess with anything related to IMAP for this. Let us know if you have any problems with this. From what Sprint says, in a week you'll be able to get this on your Biz Conn client on the Treo 600 as well....