Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Which Treo 300 accessories will work with the Treo 600? The first one I know that will not is the hot sync cradle. But will the chargers and USB cables from the T300 work? And what about the cigarette lighter adpater?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    All of the one you mentioned work with T600. I am still using my travel charger and cig lighter recharger from my T300. Kudos to HS for not changing these yet AGAIN!
    I was looking through the T300 ebay listings, as I am selling mine as well. Found one that made me laugh. Initially, it was listed as including the car charger, then it was retracted and the seller said it would not include the car charger, since he "just discovered" that it didn't work. More likely, he "just discovered" that the 600 does not come with one and doesn't want to give up the ability to charge his phone in the car. Why do people lie like that?
    I was warned not to use the Treo 300 car charger from Sprint as it can damage the 600 USB connector and also potentially lose your data. That's good enough reason for me to dump it and buy the Handspring one.

The old car charger fits too tight apparently and can destroy the connector at the bottom of Treo 600.
    I was warned not to use the Treo 300 car charger from Sprint as it can damage the 600 USB connector and also potentially lose your data. That's good enough reason for me to dump it and buy the Handspring one.

The old car charger fits too tight apparently and can destroy the connector at the bottom of Treo 600.
    You the heck told you this? They're wrong. They card adapter (and A/C adapter) from the Treo 300 & Treo 600 are the same. Same part number (3125WW) for "Treo 600 270 300 & 90".

Larry
    Somebody from Sprint was probably making stuff up because they didn't really know.

The headsets are different (slightly different plug) ... sort of work but not perfectly. All USB accessories that are not dependent on form factor seem to work. Cradles are not interchangeable because of the phone's physical design.
    The Treo battery extender like this one should work with the Treo600!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    "The Treo battery extender like this one should work with the Treo600!"

I have that extender from Peakcloudy. He is a good ebay seller and the device is great. I carry it around in my briefcase just in case! It can fully charge my T300 at least twice on a fresh set of AA's. A GREAT accessory to have for the price.

It would be terrific if it works on the 600 as well.