Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Has anyone found any T600 accessories in stock anywhere? I am looking for the cradle and stereo headphones. I ordered from Mobileplanet but they still do not have them in stock yet.
    Originally posted by arh1000
    Has anyone found any T600 accessories in stock anywhere? I am looking for the cradle and stereo headphones. I ordered from Mobileplanet but they still do not have them in stock yet.
    I ordered a case from Handspring and they tell me that it shipped on Friday. (I also cancelled the order when I found out that MobilePlanet was selling them for $10 less.)
    I ordered a car charger and cradle from Mobile Planet. Today I received the car charger with no update or any info on the cradle. I also ordered the better headset from Handspring along with Stylus, but not sure if I am going to keep it or not.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I ordered the form fitted case and stereo headphones thursday. I called today and they said its on hold becus both item appear to be on back order. Needless to say they advised me that both items will be shipped in 2 - 3 days. Shall I begin to hold my breathe???

My Treo 600 is AWESOME thus far... Great Work!!
    Any clue on status of keyboard, cradle or external brick -- uh, I mean battery -- from MobilePlanet. I know they're at HS's mercy, but their expected ship dates are usually 1 or 2 days ago, and do not seem to be based on anything besides a random roll of the dice. This board had some very knowledgeable folks about the release of the 600. Is there comparable intel on the availability of the accessories? Thanks.
    I have placed an order from the TreoCentral store, but when I went back and noticed that they won't be shipping (cables) until October 30, I asked to modify my order. However, they have not responded to my e-mails, and it's been a few days. Does anyone know of a phone number for the TreoCentral store? Has anyone ordered anything from them?
    ordered the form fitted case from handspring on Monday and rec. it today via regular mail.

Fred