1.    #1  
    Amazon.com is now offering the Sprint Treo 300 for $250 with a $150/$100 Sprint rebate for 2yr/1yr contract, and an additional Amazon.com rebate for $100 to bring the total price from Amazon.com to $0/$50 after rebates! Here's the link.

This is a REALLY good deal. No $300 up front for the $99 Sprint deal on Handspring.com. I'm going to jump on this offer. Hurry up, because you must buy before 10/29/2003 to get all the rebates.

Good luck!

P.S. There's free shipping too!
    Unbelievable! I'ven been waiting for the T300 to get really cheap, I never thought it would be free! Oh yeah, I'm all over this one.
    Would it be possible to buy the the 300 from amazon. Activate it and then turn around and buy the 600 from Handspring using the current owner link. After the rebates come, activate the 600, then sell the 300 on eBay for a net cost of around $100 for the 600. Is my logic flawed?
    Thanks,

Mark
  4.    #4  
    markf57, you have to be a subscriber for one month to get the rebates because you have to send in the first month's bill along with the rebate to prove it. So, I don't know...you could try it! :menu:
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by eekinsman
    Unbelievable! I'ven been waiting for the T300 to get really cheap, I never thought it would be free! Oh yeah, I'm all over this one.
    Not only can we get it for free, we will MAKE money. You see, they are charging $249.99 and the rebates total $250.00...so we end up making 1 cent! Woohoo! Amazon is paying us to buy the phone!
    Please do not use TreoCentral for advertising. (only in the marketplace forum) I have removed your affiliate link, and replaced it with a direct link to the product.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  7.    #7  
    miradu--

I do not have an affiliate, nor am I advertising for anyone...just alerting my fellow TC members of a great deal! Please tell me what I did wrong...
    Originally posted by markf57
    Would it be possible to buy the the 300 from amazon. Activate it and then turn around and buy the 600 from Handspring using the current owner link. After the rebates come, activate the 600, then sell the 300 on eBay for a net cost of around $100 for the 600. Is my logic flawed?
    Not unless you can somehow get $300 for the Treo 300 on ebay, or am I missing something?

$250 - $250 + $400 = $400
    $400 - x = y

x is what you sell for on ebay (after fees)
    y is your net cost for the T600, assuming Sprint doesn't hit you with extra charges for activating another phone, and assuming your rebates come through.

Plus, I believe the $250 initial price requires you to get a new service plan (not for current sprint customers). That may or may not apply to you. If you are not currently with sprint, you can get the 600 for $400 after rebates (with contract), without going through the handspring owner upgrade. Less hassle, less risk.

And I have heard nightmares about trying to collect amazon rebates, but I do not personally have experience with that.
    Originally posted by philipv
    miradu--

I do not have an affiliate, nor am I advertising for anyone...just alerting my fellow TC members of a great deal! Please tell me what I did wrong...
    The link you used was, but it was probably by accident. Don't worry about it, it wasn't a big deal in the first place.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff